Limited posting space

kidr

Gold Member
When I try to post, I get very limited space. I see posts that go on forever, but I am very restricted. Been here since 2008. Am I doing something wrong?

mikehaugen

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 1070
Are you doing this from a regular pc browser, or some tablet/phone app? I don't think I can be of much help but the people that can will probably want to know this.

aczlan

Super Star Member
Tractor
Case 480F LL, Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660
If you are doing this from a browser, click on the triangle on the bottom right corner of the text box (circled in yellow below) and drag it to the size you want:
resizetextbox.PNG

Aaron Z

OP
K

kidr

Gold Member
Thank you so much.

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
If you are doing this from a browser, click on the triangle on the bottom right corner of the text box (circled in yellow below) and drag it to the size you want:
View attachment 405592

Aaron Z

Well now that is interesting..I didn't know that. But of course it always automatically scrolled for more space, but I did not know you could "open up the box" to see more of what you had typed without scrolling. I should have noticed the little triangle arrow, but I never have. Thanks Aaron

kennyd

Advertiser
Tractor
John Deere 3720 CAB/TLB, JD455
When I exceed the small space, I just keep typing and the text at the top moves up automatically. I don't have to do anything special.
Like this^^^^
image.jpg

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
Now that is good news. I just did. Now when I post I can see about ten lines at the same time before having to scroll down.

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G Bobcat V417 TORO+Loader
And on my computer, once you slide it down to "open up the box", it stays bigger. :thumbsup:

resizetextbox.PNG