Limited posting space

/ Limited posting space #1  

kidr

Gold Member
When I try to post, I get very limited space. I see posts that go on forever, but I am very restricted. Been here since 2008. Am I doing something wrong?

/ Limited posting space #2  
Are you doing this from a regular pc browser, or some tablet/phone app? I don't think I can be of much help but the people that can will probably want to know this.

/ Limited posting space #3  
If you are doing this from a browser, click on the triangle on the bottom right corner of the text box (circled in yellow below) and drag it to the size you want:
resizetextbox.PNG

Aaron Z

/ Limited posting space
Thank you so much.

/ Limited posting space #5  
If you are doing this from a browser, click on the triangle on the bottom right corner of the text box (circled in yellow below) and drag it to the size you want:
View attachment 405592

Aaron Z

Well now that is interesting..I didn't know that. But of course it always automatically scrolled for more space, but I did not know you could "open up the box" to see more of what you had typed without scrolling. I should have noticed the little triangle arrow, but I never have. Thanks Aaron

/ Limited posting space #7  
When I exceed the small space, I just keep typing and the text at the top moves up automatically. I don't have to do anything special.
Like this^^^^
image.jpg

/ Limited posting space #8  
Now that is good news. I just did. Now when I post I can see about ten lines at the same time before having to scroll down.

/ Limited posting space #9  
And on my computer, once you slide it down to "open up the box", it stays bigger. :thumbsup:

resizetextbox.PNG