Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved)

/ Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved) #11  
Already fixed it, I welded a small guide tab to the end of the lever so it is now trapped between the 2 bars regardless of position.

Can't believe this isn't a more common occurrence. Maybe it is, but like me, people don't realize it happening.
Nice. (y)

/ Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved) #12  
Already fixed it, I welded a small guide tab to the end of the lever so it is now trapped between the 2 bars regardless of position.

Can't believe this isn't a more common occurrence. Maybe it is, but like me, people don't realize it happening.
I am curious, my linked pedal is great in forward but barely revs up in reverse. How about yours? I want full throttle (or close to it) in reverse especially when using the box scraper or back dragging with the loader. Another question, do the rear lights on yours stay on always when running?

/ Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved)
I am curious, my linked pedal is great in forward but barely revs up in reverse. How about yours? I want full throttle (or close to it) in reverse especially when using the box scraper or back dragging with the loader. Another question, do the rear lights on yours stay on always when running?
I don't have the answers to your questions but will check things out when I use the tractor next.

/ Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved) #15  
So tested it today and my tractor will go to about 2700rpm forward, and 2500rpm in reverse using the linked pedal, throttle lever at idle, fwd/rev pedals to the floor.

Rear lights are only on if I brake, have the parking brake on and engine running, or turn the lights on. (I assume you meant brake lights?)

/ Linked Pedal Always On? (Solved) #16  
So tested it today and my tractor will go to about 2700rpm forward, and 2500rpm in reverse using the linked pedal, throttle lever at idle, fwd/rev pedals to the floor.

Rear lights are only on if I brake, have the parking brake on and engine running, or turn the lights on. (I assume you meant brake lights?)
Thanks, my tail lights (red ones) are always on with the tractor running regardless of the switch setting or the brake setting. Linked pedal revs up great in forward but only a slight bit in reverse.