Little tractor, BIG blizzard...

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #1  

megotatractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2210
Just finished two hours of clean up after the baddest blizzard in about 30 years. This one started with rain, a couple inches of sticky snow, then dropping temps and howling winds. My road was drifted shut for 24 hours. It was about 8 inches of snow but filled my driveway about a foot deep. Can I borrow a snow blower? I can't stack it any higher!

Attachments

• 100_3740.jpg
    100_3740.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 742
   / Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #2  
She tamed a whole lotta snow! WTG.

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #3  
Just finished two hours of clean up after the baddest blizzard in about 30 years. This one started with rain, a couple inches of sticky snow, then dropping temps and howling winds. My road was drifted shut for 24 hours. It was about 8 inches of snow but filled my driveway about a foot deep. Can I borrow a snow blower? I can't stack it any higher!

Where is your Delorean?

The time stamp on that photo is 11 years in the future. :)

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #4  
Good Job, if we didn't have a blower ours would look about the same last week.
Ron

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #5  
you sure can use my blower.I dont hardly us it. but my 2305 just has a 6 foot blade on it now , quicker than the blower.(just kidding )

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #6  
Sometimes I envy you guys that get to play with your tractors in the snow, but then I step outside and it's sunny and about 75 deg, the birds are chirping, some of the hardwood trees are starting to bud out, and that thought passes very quickly. Nope, you guys can have all that white crap! I will take our 10 month growing season instead and just keep cutting all this grass LOL.

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #7  
ForumRunner_20140222_210444.png

Enjoy the snow! Here in Michigan's UP we get to play in the snow for 5-6 months on average. It's fun with a cab tractor. Have to start the year by pushing piles way back to make room!

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #8  
Yup, 75 degrees, the birds are chirpin', the hardwoods are startin' to bud and here come the BUGS! NO thanks.

I would rather have the cold and snow than to donate my precious blood to the bugs.

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #9  
Yup, 75 degrees, the birds are chirpin', the hardwoods are startin' to bud and here come the BUGS! NO thanks.

I would rather have the cold and snow than to donate my precious blood to the bugs.
Yea I hate the bugs but wish I was in Texas right know with a lot of my Canadian friends this year!!
Ron

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #10  
Finally got to see green grass here in WV for the first time since about late December. The snow really makes you appreciate the grass.....and mud.

photo_zpsbcbae2d4.jpg