Little tractor, BIG blizzard...

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #11  
Hang in there,spring a coming. :)

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #12  
Finally got to see green grass here in WV for the first time since about late December. The snow really makes you appreciate the grass.....and mud.

photo_zpsbcbae2d4.jpg

Thats for sure... cleaned out the barn yesterday... sloppy getting into the manure pile... but I'll take mud over snow because I wasn't freezin my keyster off!

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #13  
Yup, 75 degrees, the birds are chirpin', the hardwoods are startin' to bud and here come the BUGS! NO thanks.

I would rather have the cold and snow than to donate my precious blood to the bugs.

About the bloodsuckers.... you just set aside a small amount of your blood for the ticks and skeeters, they are going to get their share anyway. Now, the spiders, wasps, and fireants... they only want to inject their venom in you!! Those pesky little gnats just want to fly into your eyes, up in your nose, or down in your ears. Other than that, the bugs won't bother you LOL.

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard...
Where is your Delorean?

The time stamp on that photo is 11 years in the future. :)

Thanks for noticing. Digital camera loses time every time I remove the battery to charge it. (time machines' hidden, shhhhhhhh)

/ Little tractor, BIG blizzard... #16  
I was finally getting the knack of piling the snow so I could scale the pile and drop behind it. Hope I can do the same again next winter. This one was fun.

Now comes the fun of spring cleanup along with so much MUD!. I hate mud.