Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #31  
Aftermarket loaders in the US are only available specifically for a particular tractor?

In my country, loaders are 90% of the cases, dealer installed options as we don't get OEM loaders. The OEM loaders are kind of rare. Mainly JD offers those.

Therefore, we're "stuck" with aftermarket loaders. Not a bad thing, they're actually very well made.

What happens is that they offer the same loader for all the tractors, just varying the size of the loader, capacity, etc accordingly to the size of tractor.. Then they just build the loader mounts accordingly to the tractor they are mounting the loader on.

For a 35HP tractor, this ends up around $3,000 to $3,300 for a complete installed loader with quick attach, hydraulic self-leveling and a bucket. Options like third function, soft ride, hydraulic quick attach are also available.

This way, they always have loaders for all tractors and just need to fab up the mounts. Yes, it does requires the tractor to be shipped to the loader manufacturer but being a small country, it's not that big of a deal.

That is exactly how the aftermarket loaders in the US were sold. The Woods model 1012 loader on my NH TC33D was sold for a variety of tractors. They just had a different "fit kit" for different tractors. I bought my loader new with the tractor. I was not a fan of New Hollands 7308 loader, so went with the Woods due to it's larger dump and rollback angles and somewhat higher lift capacity.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!
I would say it is not cost effective in most cases to add the loader after as I am discovering. I do have a very clean low hour tractor that was a hand me down. I knew I wanted a loader and figured I could buy a loader for this and still be money ahead. I think after the hassle I would have passed and bought a tractor with a loader. Even finding the factory front remotes and joystick was a HUGE hassle.

I am committed to this course of action and now just need to find a suitable loader. I think I will have a very nice tractor once this is complete.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #33  
I see a Woods model 1016 loader for sale on Tractorhouse.com asking $3000 in Michigan. It's the next size up from the Woods 1012 I have on my TC33D. When I was shopping, my dealer told me they could make it fit, but that it was simply too much loader for a TC33D and advised against it. You'd need the fit kit for a NH TC33D, or have one fabricated (which does not look difficult for a skilled fabricator). I'm not seriously suggesting yo get this 1016 loader, just showing that these things are out there for sale, if you are patient.

In scrolling a bit further down the Tractorhouse listings, I see they have a 2020 WOODS LC96 for sale in Alabama, and it's a curved boom loader in NH blue. The specs look similar to my model 1012. I wonder if it could be made to fit - there might be a fit kit, or you could have one fabbed to fit.

This is the other end of the tractor, but I bought a Wood 4 point quick hitch backhoe subframe years ago for my TC33D to I could mount a used BH7500. At the time, Woods did not make a subframe in this design to fit my tractor. However, they had just come out with one to fit the TC33DA. My dealer said they would be willing to modify one to make it fit. They did not expect major problems, since the tractors were similar in some regards. When they went to put it on, it was even easier than they had hoped. If I recall correctly, they were able to just bolt it right on. You may not have the same luck with your loader, but if a fit kit is not available, I would not be surprised if making one were fairly straightforward - especially if yo ucan find drawing or at least pictures, or a sample somewhere for the fabricator to copy.

[EDIT] - You might want to fill out your profile with your location. It might help folks suggest appropriate leads.

Last edited:
   / Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!
Thanks for the reply, I had already called woods on that same LC96 Loader. It is far too big unfortunately. I can fill out the profile of course if it helps!

Does anyone know if the 110TL is the same as the 7308? I have someone trying to sell me a 110TL saying its the same as a 7308. It comes complete with everything.

This 110TL is brand new in the box, has the valve/the bucket and the whole works. Shipping to me is likely going to be expensive. The guy is telling me it is a "thin upright". I'm not sure exactly what he means by that.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #35  
It should fit if it has the correct mounting brackets. There were two choices, one is correct for your tractor, the other is not.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #37  
I'm seeing the term "Quick Attach" used here for two different meanings. The 7308 called their quick attach function in relation to how quickly it attaches to the tractor. Other brand FEL's have a quick attach function but are referring to quickly swapping out the bucket for a hay spike.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #38  
I'm seeing the term "Quick Attach" used here for two different meanings. The 7308 called their quick attach function in relation to how quickly it attaches to the tractor. Other brand FEL's have a quick attach function but are referring to quickly swapping out the bucket for a hay spike.

I have the 7108 ( almost same as 7308) on my Ford 1920.
Less than 10 minutes to attach/detach - the loader assembly itself!.
Nice little rig.

Last edited:
   / Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #39  

I suspect most folks are referring to the latter: a system for quickly swapping out the bucket for a grapple, forks, bale spear, etc. The term "Quick attach" is frequently used as a generic short-hand for SSQA (Skid Steer Quick Attach) or JD's Quick attach system (or Euro or Alo QA systems). Even the dealers in my area refer to the bucket system as "Quick Attach"

Last edited:
   / Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #40  
I suspect most folks are referring to the latter: a system for quickly swapping out the bucket for a grapple, forks, bale spear, etc. The term "Quick attach" is frequently used as a generic short-hand for SSQA (Skid Steer Quick Attach) or JD's Quick attach system (or Euro or Alo QA systems). Even the dealers in my area refer to the bucket system as "Quick Attach"

Yes I agree. I hit send before I finished my post and meant to add that it's just one of those terms that gets used yet could mean several things.

I'm following this thread because I'm rebuilding my 7308 and should finish it today. I rebuilt the front bucket cylinder seals with new o-rings but had to send off the lift arm cylinders. Got them back along with most of the hoses being replaced and new filters and Hyd. fluid. My 7308 came with the tractor and meets the light duty needs I have. No problems with a full bucket of sand.