Loaders overload

/ Loaders overload #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
I am trying to figure out the differences in the loader options on Kiotis. Most of the manufacturers seem to pair one loader with each tractor...maybe 2. Kioti seems to have at least 2, often 3 options.

Has anyone found a good way to tell what is different? For instance... KL4010, KL4030, and KL4030c. I can not see much difference on specs for these.

/ Loaders overload #2  
I can't find a difference.

At first I thought the 4030 was just a redesign/update to the 4010 with same/similar specs and that the 4030c might be for cabbed tractors. (Like a different valve location or cable controlled valve, etc)

Or that one of them may have been a self leveling variety?

But I'm not really seeing any differences and the pics aren't telling.

/ Loaders overload #3  
Wish Kioti had the non self leveling loader as an option, that would be something worth considering

/ Loaders overload #4  
Hopefully the dealer can explain the difference when you go window shopping.

/ Loaders overload #5  
They may be from different sources, but built to the same specs.

/ Loaders overload #6  
One may be a newer version and the older one is no longer available but hasn't been removed from the website or brochures.

/ Loaders overload #7  
KL4010, is an older version replaced by the 4030. Same specs. The 4030C is the Canadian version but same loader. They are shipping some "c" models to US because of availability of the 4030's. They have tractors but are short on loaders.

/ Loaders overload #8  
KL4010, is an older version replaced by the 4030. Same specs. The 4030C is the Canadian version but same loader. They are shipping some "c" models to US because of availability of the 4030's. They have tractors but are short on loaders.
This..

The 4010 was for the 2019 and older CK3510/4010 while the CK2610 had the KL2610 loader. In 2020 Kioti switched to the KL4030 for all the CK models, giving the CK2610 the greater lifting capability of it's bigger brothers.

/ Loaders overload #9  
Here is some info in post #21.