Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #1  

aarontriton

Tractor
kubota
I am shopping and compairing tractors and have gotten down to the ck2610 and another Brand. The question as im getting quotes is my local dealer is telling me the 2610 loader is a heavier and therefore stronger loader then the kl4030. This dealer owns 3 kioti dealerships and is 10 minutes from me. Another dealer an hour away has same tractor with the kl4030 and is $500 cheaper. I am willing to spend the extra to have my dealer close just not sure about the loader story?

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #2  
I believe the 4030 is a lighter loader but a stronger loader. I read a thread a while back about this. The 2610 is heavier but the specs show the 4030 to be able to lift a good deal more weight..

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader
Dealer says he can turn up pressure to raise the lift capacity and says the 2610 loader is underrated.

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #4  
Dealer says he can turn up pressure to raise the lift capacity and says the 2610 loader is underrated.

Why do they use two different loaders on the same tractor? Are they in the middle of replacing the older heavier loader with the lighter stronger loader?

Every thing i have seen the lighter loader is std for 2019. My dealer says he is ordering the his tractors with the old loader until they won't let him. I believe the lighter loader is the same loader as on the ck 3510 and 4010. I was really wanting the new loader for its increased capacity. But want to buy local.

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #6  
I have been "studying" the CK2610 for a couple of months now. You are correct in your last post about the loader. IHMO, I would only want the 4030 loader. There was a thread about the differences in the loaders, but I can't find it. "Heavier" is not always better.

I have been "studying" the CK2610 for a couple of months now. You are correct in your last post about the loader. IHMO, I would only want the 4030 loader. There was a thread about the differences in the loaders, but I can't find it. "Heavier" is not always better.
I agree .i was set on having the bigger loader.

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #8  
I often wonder how the 2610 would handle more weight? I have the KL2610 loader with loaded rears and a 500lbs box blade hanging off the *** end. I had a little over a half ton of coal on the pallet forks and it made the back end pretty light.

/ Ck2610 loader vs kl4030 loader #9  
The local dealer talking all that junk just has a leftover tractor with the older loader that he wants to unload. The newer lighter loader could very well be made of higher strength steel than the slightly heavier older model. Hold out for the higher capacity loader.

The local dealer talking all that junk just has a leftover tractor with the older loader that he wants to unload. The newer lighter loader could very well be made of higher strength steel than the slightly heavier older model. Hold out for the higher capacity loader.
I was thinking the same thing. Like i said the dealer an hour away has the new loader floor matt and horn and is $600 less. I am willing to pay more to have my dealer 10 minutes away but i really want the bigger loader.