Loan a Yanmar

/ Loan a Yanmar #41  
Awhile back but I think Son in Law!!! BTH out of the Quick disconnect support. The bucket stayed off after that one. The Chrome support on this loader but same setup on this Tractor. To the day :rolleyes: Solid as can be......

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 245

Attachments

• loader bar.JPG
    loader bar.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
   / Loan a Yanmar #42  
I don't borrow anything I can't replace; I don't lend anything unless I don't need it back. I don't have a Yanmar, old or new; but if I did, I still wouldn't loan it out.

My father NEVER loaned out his tractors; but made an exception for a friend and let him take the 8N for a couple of days.
The day he brought it back we could hear it coming a mile down the road... the guy had backed into a stump, breaking the exhaust manifold. Luckily my father was good at fiing things and was able to weld it back together; but I'm sure he had better things to do with his time.

/ Loan a Yanmar #43  
In today's overly litigious society, if you loan it and he hurts himself or someone else, you're liable to own the injury. I've done my neighbor a favor with my tractor in the past, even a few hours worth, but load it out? NOPE!

/ Loan a Yanmar #44  
Operating a tractor correctly takes some skills. If it was a small job I would show up and do the work for the neighbor, but I would not loan my tractor. If it is a big job, I would refer him to the rental place

/ Loan a Yanmar #45  
My dad loaned out his diesel Oliver OC4b dozer to a "friend" to do a little dirt work. The "friend" took it to a jobsite where his boss' father rolled it, killing himself. The rollover also broke the final and case. It was never the same. Looked like this'un.
oliver_tractor__oc4_crawler_tractor_with_dozer_blade_1_lgw.jpg

/ Loan a Yanmar #46  
My friends (we are all farmers) loan to each other, not non-farmers. If we break it,we fix it.

/ Loan a Yanmar #47  
My friends (we are all farmers) loan to each other, not non-farmers. If we break it,we fix it.
I hope that works out for you. If something bad happens, survivors don't always care that y'all were friends.

/ Loan a Yanmar #48  
One of the neighbors has noticed the tractors being used in the past and wants to "borrow one of those old red tractors" for the spring and part of the summer. I am disinclined to lend him a Yanmar and was surprised he asked. Would any of you ever lend out one of your Yanmar tractors?

/ Loan a Yanmar #49  
Wondering if the neighbour has a good looking wife..... If so I wonder if he would lend her out.. 🤔🤔😀😁😁😁

/ Loan a Yanmar #50  
One of the neighbors has noticed the tractors being used in the past and wants to "borrow one of those old red tractors" for the spring and part of the summer. I am disinclined to lend him a Yanmar and was surprised he asked. Would any of you ever lend out one of your Yanmar tractors?
Wondering if the neighbour has a good looking wife..... If so I wonder if he would lend her out...🤔🤔😀😀😁😁😁