Log loader build, need some help/ideas/suggestions

/ Log loader build, need some help/ideas/suggestions
No input on the boom rotation. But thinking about the trailer build. If you are going to be set up to lift any significant weight you probably need to incorporate some kind of stabilizer pads. Otherwise you will be stressing the trailer and its suspension.

Doug in SW IA

Stabilizer legs are in the plan. Thanks

/ Log loader build, need some help/ideas/suggestions #12  
Do you have access to any log forwarding trailers in your area? That's about the boom rotation that many of them have, so someone has laready put a lot of thought and design work into this.

Do you have access to any log forwarding trailers in your area? That's about the boom rotation that many of them have, so someone has laready put a lot of thought and design work into this.

Unfortunately no, I live in the middle of nowhere...lol
I did watch a video last evening of an ATV forwarding trailer that I like the design of and I think I was over thinking it.
Wallenstein LT6H/LX115 Forestry Trailer - YouTube

OK I have another question regarding the tongue. I have been doodling and am thinking I want the tongue to start at the box instead of 2' in front of the box as originally planned. In other words I will have a long A frame tongue which is fine with me and I think it will look a bit better looking and may lend itself better to work with for the boom grapple.
What do you all think?