Long To Farmtrac Era

/ Long To Farmtrac Era #1  

trac

Gold Member
Tractor
Long 530, 2360, 360,2310, Ford 641, 8N, 2N
Since Long went to the LongAgribusiness in 1999, and then to the Farmtrac name in 2004, should those Threads be put all on one label? What do you think?

/ Long To Farmtrac Era #2  
Since Long went to the LongAgribusiness in 1999, and then to the Farmtrac name in 2004, should those Threads be put all on one label? What do you think?

That would be logical to me. Ken Sweet

/ Long To Farmtrac Era #3  
So, the forum should be called Farmtrack / Long?

/ Long To Farmtrac Era
One spot to look for Threads makes good sense. Trac

/ Long To Farmtrac Era #5  
So, the forum should be called Farmtrack / Long?

I think you have it right like it is. My Farmtrac 80 has the LongAgribusiness decals on it and the loader. Farmtrac just changed the model numbers to 3 digit when they removed the LongAgribusiness from the name. Long tractors and farmtrac tractors are 2 different tractors. I had a 2610 Long tractor before the Long company became LongAgribusiness.

/ Long To Farmtrac Era #6  
Can you tell me what year this tractor was buit.
FT2060 S/N 238496

/ Long To Farmtrac Era
Their is really no good way to tell what year this tractor is. When assembled out of the shipping crate, they just grabbed tractors, and set them up. If you had the original owner and the year it was bought, that's the closet you can come on year. If it's a FT 60, they were inported between 1999-2003. Some were sold new well after that. The later tractors had the Farmtrac label.