Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #31  
There is nothing natural about cutting jungle in example. Or smog, air pollution, dirty water or erosion or nutrients washed into ocean. There is no doubt that human activity is the cause of climate change.
You want to see Great Barrier Reef in Australia do it now. Before it is gone due to water warming up. Check it out if you don't believe. Australia got a year to prove that it is not in danger before it is put on Endangered list.
Every natural or manmade disaster (in ex. war) is about money. Rebuilding after hurricane or war is a great business opportunity for many. Same way climate change is great business opportunity and will make many rich.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #32  
I do notice that you global warming/climate changers all still have nice fossil fuel burning tractors and probably live in nice timber built homes that also burn fossil fuel.

When do you all return to caves and put your life style where your hearts and mouths are?
:rolleyes:

Guilty as charged (hypocrite) ... the problem is that humans in general don't react to a problem until it's painful. Unfortunately, in the case of Climate Change it will not be painful for enough people until it's too late to solve.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #33  
There is nothing natural about cutting jungle in example. Or smog, air pollution, dirty water or erosion or nutrients washed into ocean. There is no doubt that human activity is a cause of climate change.

Fixed it for ya. It's a contributing factor but not THE cause by and stretch of the imagination.

Global climate is real and indisputable, etc.

What is not known is exactly how much human pollution has contributed, and how much is part of the normal warming/cooling cycles and time periods that Earth has experienced since birth.

Half the people believe there is no human affect on climate, the other half seem to believe we've doomed ourselves from pollution and are stockpiling ammo and rubber rafts in their basements. Both sides know they are right. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

It's not time to give up and pray for the earth, but we definitely need to continue reducing pollution and making positive impacts such as reforestation. The science is not that complicated, it's when idiots hit the Jump to Conclusions mat that we run into problems.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #34  
The scientific consensus that there could be no life at the bottom of the ocean was 100%. Wasn't possible. And, it was considered settled science.

Then....oooops, they found life at the bottom of the ocean. making 100% of the scientists, 100% wrong.

This was not the first time this had happened, and it is not the last.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all
Hotter summers-colder winters.

"The summer of 2012 will go down as the third-warmest summer on record for the contiguous United States..."

Third Hottest Summer on Record for U.S. - weather.com

-----------------------------

"China is experiencing unusual chills this winter with its national average temperature hitting the lowest in 28 years..."

China's Coldest Winter in Decades - weather.com

I'll SEE your Warmest Summer and RAISE YOU the coldest winter - FIRST SNOW IN 112 YEARS. So when will Gore start claiming GLOBAL COOLING.....oh wait that's right he dumped GLOBAL warming for the GENERIC "Climate change" You know the thing that's been happening on this planet for BILLIONS of years - changing climate. NO ONE CAN AGUE climate change because it changes DAILY. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

pyramid-snow-grabjpeg-2929283.jpg

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #36  
So are we going back to Tier 3?

Last edited:
   / Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all
I tend to read and listen to Peer reviewed opinions- and put little trust in ones from outfits like - The CATO institute , Heritage Foundation ...

Here's the first paragraph from Wikipedia and (Scientific opinion on climate change)
The scientific opinion on climate change is that the Earth's climate system is unequivocally warming, and it is extremely likely (at least 95% probability) that humans are causing most of it through activities that increase concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, such as deforestation and burning fossil fuels. In addition, it is likely that some potential further greenhouse gas warming has been offset by increased aerosols.[1][2][3][4] This scientific consensus is expressed in synthesis reports, by scientific bodies of national or international standing, and by surveys of opinion among climate scientists. Individual scientists, universities, and laboratories contribute to the overall scientific opinion via their peer-reviewed publications, and the areas of collective agreement and relative certainty are summarised in these high level reports and surveys. the rest here
Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this - from the- National Academies of Science National-Academies.org | Newsroom

See that's p[art of the CHERRY PICK YOUR DATA group of alarmists. Try doing some real research you know like from NASA who is actually IN SPACE not behind a desk like KATO.

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Also you do know Wikipedia is not a reliable source for any data right - because I can go on thee right this very second and say that you are wearing pink onsies while on the computer - does that make is so?
Real Facts come from NASA

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #38  
Also you do know Wikipedia is not a reliable source for any data right - because I can go on thee right this very second and say that you are wearing pink onsies while on the computer - does that make is so?
When using Wikipedia for controversial issues, one would be well served to check the citations for the article....

Aaron Z

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #39  
When using Wikipedia for controversial issues, one would be well served to check the citations for the article....

Aaron Z

Very true!
I like Wikipedia and I even link to it in some of my posts on TBN, but it's far from 100% reliable.

/ Look like Global warming was a HOAX after all #40  
See that's p[art of the CHERRY PICK YOUR DATA group of alarmists. Try doing some real research you know like from NASA who is actually IN SPACE not behind a desk like KATO.

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Your rebuttal is a Forbes magazine article authored by- James M. Taylor is senior fellow for environment policy at The Heartland Institute

GREAT another LEADING (THINK TANK) BAHHHHHH Meet The Climate Denial Machine | Blog | Media Matters for America

I think i will listen to the 90+% of scientists (the ones not paid between 1-4 million dollars a year for there expertise)...

Status
Not open for further replies.