Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon.....

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #31  
I haven't researched or actually laid eyes on a new Yanmar in person, but we have sold several Wicked Grapples for them.

Personally, I think the tractors look quite striking, especially with an incredibly mean, ideally sized grapple on the front!
Travis

View attachment 511748

the tractor with grapple looks great - I have to say that I would prefer to see more in the way of ballast. Between the load on front axle and affect on center of gravity, this wouldn't turn out well on my land. And, then with the ROPS is folded.

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #32  
My work area is perfectly flat, ancient 6 foot back blade is very heavy but I've acquired and loaded a ballast box since the picture was taken. ROPS went down to get under some tree limbs at my disposal site ( also flat terrain). Love this tractor and grapple hauling logs , trees , large rocks and tons of branches and brush. What a pleasure to work/play with. Geo.

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #33  
Also, after taking the picture, I repositioned the load to the horizontal so I could transport with the loader lowered to just above the terrain. SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS. Thanx Rocky. Geo

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #34  
Also, after taking the picture, I repositioned the load to the horizontal so I could transport with the loader lowered to just above the terrain. SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS. Thanx Rocky. Geo

I should have said that I figured that you were are of this! Lots of folks come on here to learn, and can easily get the wrong ideas. I always thought i was correctly ballasting my machine, only recently calculated it to find that I was pretty far from it.

I have liked the idea of a grapple for a while, and it will be on my new machine!

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #35  
I have a Cub Yanmar ex3200, it has low mileage even though it's been here since new in 2010. It was badged Cub Cadet/Yanmar, but the tractor is all Yanmar the attachments, backhoe and loader are Cub I presume. It's so far a great reliable machine. a local Yanmar dealer says it was, in his opinion. the best tractor they've ever made. That is for it's size and ruggedness. The bucket hydraulics front and rear could be smoother, it takes practice to learn to finesse them.
Their history goes back 100 years, they're motors were or may still be used in John Deere tractors, they are revered as marine engines too. I also believe that comparable models are less expensive than John Deere. There are certain things I'd change, like how the backhoe mounts, that requires practice too. I would have liked a cup holder and a good place to mount a tool box. I will say that I have sent in 3 consumer info cards that about the new Yanmars that came out of GRIT magazine and have not gotten any literature in return. I got a parts DVD from a friend, and bought a cheap DVD shop manual on line. The Yanmar?Cadet interface was doomed from the start I suppose, although the folks who sold the tractor now sell Yanmar and parts are easy to get-but expensive.

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #36  
My question is, is there a kit to add a third function to the hydraulics for the grapple or a snow blade to move it left or right for the yanmar YT235 and how difficult is it to install ?

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #37  
I had my dealer install a WR Long 3rd function kit on my YT235 just for my grapple and WR Long hydraulic angle snow blade.
Dealer said it was fairly simple and received good support from WR Long during the installation. It works very well. Geo.

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #39  
I think the new Yanmar looks like a preying mantis. I can see it looking like a transformer too, especially when some one photoshopped a helmet on top of it. But I don't mind my tractor looking like a robot, kinda cool actually.

The Kubota's look like a squinty-eyed angry clown.

Guys... it's a farm tractor. Not a kids toy. Apparently Yanmar is targeting the movie, video game crowd instead of farmers. Lol

/ Looked at a new Yanmar YT235 this afternoon..... #40  
Guys... it's a farm tractor. Not a kids toy. Apparently Yanmar is targeting the movie, video game crowd instead of farmers. Lol

Kubota L.jpeg Yanmar isn't alone...