Looking at 2565

/ Looking at 2565 #12  
I bought a 2565 in August of last year. So far I have had zero problems with it and it has done everything I expected of it. Along with the tractor I bought the FEL with bucket and 48" forks and a 78" two stage WIFO snow blower. I only have about 65 hrs on it so far due to last winter being pretty mild. I also have a 6 ft. mower that I had for a previous tractor.

I don't have any experience with a 10' mower but I suspect the tractor should handle it fine. My property has some areas I can't blow the snow from so I use the FEL to push the snow to where I can blow it. I end up with piles 5' high and 10' to 20' deep, the tractor and blower cut through those piles just fine so it has good PTO HP.

During the winter I found I have to cover the lower half of the radiator with cardboard so the engine will warm up properly. You may need to do the same thing.

Good luck with your new tractor, I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.

/ Looking at 2565
I bought a 2565 in August of last year. So far I have had zero problems with it and it has done everything I expected of it. Along with the tractor I bought the FEL with bucket and 48" forks and a 78" two stage WIFO snow blower. I only have about 65 hrs on it so far due to last winter being pretty mild. I also have a 6 ft. mower that I had for a previous tractor.

I don't have any experience with a 10' mower but I suspect the tractor should handle it fine. My property has some areas I can't blow the snow from so I use the FEL to push the snow to where I can blow it. I end up with piles 5' high and 10' to 20' deep, the tractor and blower cut through those piles just fine so it has good PTO HP.

During the winter I found I have to cover the lower half of the radiator with cardboard so the engine will warm up properly. You may need to do the same thing.

Good luck with your new tractor, I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.
Thank you sir.

/ Looking at 2565 #14  
I have the 2540 with 120 hours on it and I have had no problems, I run a 6' finish mower and this past summer removed alot of trees and stumps with the grapple and boxscrapper. it is a beast of a little machine for my uses, so I figured the 2555 and the 2565 are just more tractor. I really liked the look of the 2555 but it was just to much tractor for my place, The 2540 is still to much but I'm happy I got the bigger one. When I was looking it was between the 2538 and the 2540, they were right next to each other on the lot and the price was not much different for the bigger tractor. I did notice when looking for tractors this model range the 2500 series seemed to have pretty good PTO hp for the size of the tractor compared to the other sized series the 3500 and 4500

/ Looking at 2565 #16  
I have a 2655 HST which is almost the same as the 2565. The 2600 series is just the newer version of the 2500 series. I preferred the HST over the shuttle so had to go with the 2655.

/ Looking at 2565 #17  
thanks for the info , very nice to hear from people that have some seat time on the machine

/ Looking at 2565 #18  
I have a 2555HST open station with 75B backhoe. Bought it new in spring of 2017 and it now has 275 hrs. Very pleased with backhoe and loader capacity.

/ Looking at 2565
im looking at a 2016 2565 shuttle, i own now a boomer 41, i want more hp and loader lift capacity, any advice you can give me would be appreciated, also looking at a ls 4155 hydro
tom il.
I haven't used it much since since I bought it, except for loading and unloading hay. So far I love it. Here's my little trainee. 20181205_152740.jpeg