Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #71  
Well I guess you got me!! I didn't even become a Kioti dealer until the spring of 2013. I signed the floor plan contract March ,26 2013. I'm very stringent in my trade's and where the product is bought. If you live in my area of responsibility and bought a tractor from a neighboring dealer, I do not want it and this holds today. To many people think tractors are like cars and that is not so. Some dealers don't want to proffit from the sale. I'm in business to make a proffit, just like you go to work to make more money. To do this usually it is required to advance thru some measure of learning. With my proffit I teach my employees, send them to schools to attempt to make them the best at their jobs. This is a cost that I'm proud of and I want my employees to be honest , helpfull & the best at the job at hand. This post was originally about the Branson line. Not the complaint department for my business. To date I'm still the number 1 selling Kioti dealer in Michigan. That should speak for itself. I'm not upset with you buying from another dealer I just don't want it nor do I want to work on it. I have enough of my own customers that I go the extra mile for. Thanks for the smear, but my customers that by from me do not reflect this opinion.
It was early summer of 2013 my mistake the 2012 was a left over tractor.Great customer service attitude :poop: by the way. Thats why I drive 70 miles straight by your place for my Kioti service and parts.(y) Not trying to smear you just stating the facts.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #72  
When you try to smear me I will fight back. I have NO customer that I've sold a tractor to that I have not bent over backwards for. I have bought failed tractors back from 3 customers with less than 10 hours on them and handed them the keys to a new one !! Behind closed doors you don't understand that this is a 3 month ordeal to get an engine warrantied from a manufacturer. I did this all without involving Kioti. Not to many dealers would do that. See I take a business relation like a marriage. no gray areas here. I have loaned customers my personal tractor and my rental tractors at no cost to the customer. Again not many dealers would do that either. I was only a 2 year old tractor dealer and did not have the capital to trade in a tractor like that, My choice is to sell on consignment for a flat 200.00 for a tractor, not percentages like most. What dealer would do that ? Your complaint is out of anger and has no merit in my book. Glad you have a tractor and a dealer that will support you. This conversation is over between us.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #74  
When you try to smear me I will fight back. I have NO customer that I've sold a tractor to that I have not bent over backwards for. I have bought failed tractors back from 3 customers with less than 10 hours on them and handed them the keys to a new one !! Behind closed doors you don't understand that this is a 3 month ordeal to get an engine warrantied from a manufacturer. I did this all without involving Kioti. Not to many dealers would do that. See I take a business relation like a marriage. no gray areas here. I have loaned customers my personal tractor and my rental tractors at no cost to the customer. Again not many dealers would do that either. I was only a 2 year old tractor dealer and did not have the capital to trade in a tractor like that, My choice is to sell on consignment for a flat 200.00 for a tractor, not percentages like most. What dealer would do that ? Your complaint is out of anger and has no merit in my book. Glad you have a tractor and a dealer that will support you. This conversation is over between us.
Not angry at all I just stated the facts of my personal buying experience at your Kioti dealership.I have also heard the same from other local buyers who have visited your business.PS are you sure you are the #1 kioti dealer in michigan?I have heard Not True.Good luck to you.

Last edited:
   / Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #75  
You do know that Tractor Supply (TSC) sells Bad Boy mowers. Wonder if they will go the RK route and sell tractors too. Considering the level of competency with TSC 'associates'. I can see another RK in the making. Sales but non existent service.

Don't matter if they are less expensive or not. With no competent service, it's doomed, just like Cabelas was with their rebadged and camo painted tractors that I thought were a bit outlandish anyway.
I asked a friend that has a son working in upper management for bad boy. His son stated that he hasn't heard anything from higher up suggesting an RK type of arrangement with TSC. But, he said that even though they knew of the tractors & implements over a year before they started producing them that the owners may be being closed lipped about an aspect like that.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #76  
No sugar coating here. It's cut and dry. Sorry if what I've said has offended you or other people posting on the site. I take care of people that buy from me. That is what is really reflected in the post. I can't make everyone happy and someone will always put a spin on what I say. You should sit at my desk. This is real life reflection from a dealers perspective. I'm not a politician and do not give participation trophies.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #77  
That post, plus the way you started the third sentence in your previous post may have cost you a great deal of business.
No sugar coating here. It's cut and dry. Sorry if what I've said has offended you or other people posting on the site. I take care of people that buy from me. That is what is really reflected in the post. I can't make everyone happy and someone will always put a spin on what I say. You should sit at my desk. This is real life reflection from a dealers perspective. I'm not a politician and do not give participation trophies.
Makes NO sense so if a customer who did not buy a tractor from you & wanted buy a hydro/oil filter or parts you would send them elsewhere?Now there's a GREAT business Model.You OWN it.. (y)

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #79  
   / Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #80  
My local McDonald's saw me going through Wendy's drive through last week, now they won't serve me. I guess I had it coming. Sorry, but if you are a Kioti dealer, then anybody walking in that door should be treated as a respected customer. You are going to turn away a prospective new customer because they are not a previous customer?