Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #31  
Maybe look for used military ammo/utility carts or airport baggage carriers? I got a 1953 military 3 ton trailer that’s only 4ft wide & 10 ft long and worth every penny, well actually, it was free. It’s currently used as fire trailer with two 275 gallon IBC totes. In the cooler months, it’s a logging trailer with bunks I’ve fabricated. The only difficulty is backing it, it’s crazy difficult but challenging!

I can park it level when unhooked since it has a wagon wheel setup, not sure what the official way to call that.

View attachment 753153

View attachment 753154

View attachment 753155

Last edited:
   / Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE.
Maybe look for used military ammo/utility carts or airport baggage carriers? I got a 1953 military 3 ton trailer that’s only 4ft wide & 10 ft long and worth every penny, well actually, it was free. It’s currently used as fire trailer with two 275 gallon IBC totes. In the cooler months, it’s a logging trailer with bunks I’ve fabricated. The only difficulty is backing it, it’s crazy difficult but challenging!

I can park it level when unhooked since it has a wagon wheel setup, not sure what the official way to call that.

View attachment 753153

View attachment 753154

View attachment 753155
Can't see your images but that sounds like an option.

Holy crap are those trailers expensive.

That Kioti DK6010 would get 5500 kgs (12000 lbs) of towing capacity for braked trailers over here, and would most likely get either a 4 or 5 metric Ton trailer similar to this one in the picture below.

Built to last and to take a beating, 3 way dump bed (both sides and rear dump), hydraulic brakes, parking brake and light package. Can be bought brand new for €3500 to €4500, depending on the brand and accessories like taller sides. Or used but still in great condition for a lot less.

View attachment 752968
I agree. For what they are I think $3600 is pricey, but then again, the cost of steel is high these days. Still think I could build something like this or adapt something.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #34  
I know this is an older thread, and not sure if @future_vision is still looking, but Woodland Mills just released their updated Multilander trailer. I haven't watched the new video to see what's different, but might be an option if you are still in the market.

Also, those prenovost trailers are slick. Would love to find one as a deal locally, but that's hard to do these days.

Haven't seen it yet. I'll have to check it out

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #36  
I know this is an older thread, and not sure if @future_vision is still looking, but Woodland Mills just released their updated Multilander trailer. I haven't watched the new video to see what's different, but might be an option if you are still in the market.

Also, those prenovost trailers are slick. Would love to find one as a deal locally, but that's hard to do these days.
The new design is great. I like it better than the old one. The fact that is comes with equipment for parbuckling is a plus for those who don't already have a way to load logs. i checked with Woodland Mills. Their design is able to dump the full rated 2000# load (unlike the Dr PRoducts VersaTrailer, which can hold 2000#, but is only claimed to dump 600#).

While I do really like the Woodland Mills design, as stated in an earlier post, in my opinion, it's too light-duty for serious use behind a tractor the size of Future_Vision's DK6010. Years ago, after a long search, I eventually decided against the Woodland Mills (or DR VersaTrailer or a couple of other, similar designs) because they were too light-duty for my 33 HP New Holland TC33D.

If I were in the market for something to pull behind an ATV/UTV, I'd jump on the Multilander.