Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #11  
I don't know why peodple dicker on the price. You get pretty much every penny back, IF you take care of the machine.

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #12  
Backhoes take a beating as well, I know from buying several over the years. Any used one, even at 1000hrs, can be problems if not very well taken care of. Maybe find a quality late model used tractor/loader that really meets your needs then rent an excavator for digging. Homeowner backhoes get little use really, especially on 5 acres, so it may not be worth it to own one because, remember that any tractor work with loader will always have that digger hanging out there behind and can often be a real pain in the A--- in tight places and, you will not be able to use rear implements on your tractor easily if at all. If good planning, you can rent an excavator getting lots of digging completed for not much in cost and you don't need to fix it or change oil.

Ricn

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #13  
It's funny though how people dictate what they want and for how much. More like the market dictates how much you have to spend. Sometimes if you just agree to a fair asking price, you even get all kinds of stuff thrown in.

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #14  
I wouldn't sell my Kioti DK35se WITHOUT the backhoe (loader only) for $15000. Good luck..

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #15  
dunno .. i've seen what i described above a few times. they exist.

When you get one bought start a thread so we can check it out.

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #16  
I also live in Ohio and looked for several months before buying the JD 110 i have now. I was looking at JD's and Kubota's only and nothing i could find was less than 18k for a decent tractor. Decent meaning not beat to crap and not huge amounts of hours. I might be selling my 110 later this year but even with a hair over 2k hours i will still be asking 18-20k. Just my experience with TLB's in the ohio,Indiana,Kentucky area Thanks

The 110 is a nice sized outfit for home use. Hope it has served you well.

Welcome to TBN.

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #17  
I think Deere never found the market they were seeking for the 110. Not enough machine for the construction and municipal market and too pricey for the homeowner.

/ Looking for Compact TLB ... 30-40hp .. used for around $15kish with 1k or less hours #18  
I think Deere never found the market they were seeking for the 110. Not enough machine for the construction and municipal market and too pricey for the homeowner.

Kubota L48 was essentially the equivalent of the JD 110, and although it too is no longer built, it has had 5 very similar Kubota TLB successors.
Kubota L39, Kubota L45, Kubota L47, Kubota M59, Kubota M62.

Last edited: