Rotary Cutter looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #61  
My machine is too big to fit into a 60" wide space. This job sounds like a crew is needed to cut the vines, and a little machine to make them into bits.

A crew is too slow, even at double time, until the tractor arrives.

:)

Bruce

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #62  
Here, at about 1:09 to 2:09, is a good view of blackberries and their removal.

Bruce
Easy, satisfying forward bushog work for 30hp or more utility tractor. If only no trellis.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #63  
Here, at about 1:09 to 2:09, is a good view of blackberries and their removal.

Bruce

Nice! I'd try it with my PT425.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry
Finally got some pictures, before and After. before.jpg

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry
Now here is the after. I used a small excavator to scrap them, ball them up then grab the ball to pile them up somewhere else. Then used after1.jpgmy tractor with a flail mower to clean up what was left on the ground in between rows.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #66  
That is an amazing transformation!

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #67  
Looks good. How long did it take?

Bruce

I started in January and finished last week, working on the weekends.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #69  
Looks good.
Look like a two wheel tractor or small skidsteer w/ a front mounted brush hog (or mulcher) would have have done it quickly.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #70