Looking for Two parts

/ Looking for Two parts #1  

Indygunworks

Silver Member
Tractor
1980 Ford 340
Tractor is a brand new Mahindra 1526

Not sure if they even really exist for this size type of three point hitch but I sure hope they do. I really miss the hand crank leveler on my old ford. I hate this set up where I have to take the weight off to make an adjustment. Is there a such a thing as a hand crank leveler for this size tractor?

Also, the pins that hold the stabilizer arms in their chosen spot use crappy codder pins to hold them in place. Is there are ball bearing detent version of these that are less of a PITA to use?

/ Looking for Two parts #2  
Im sure you can find the ball bearing type on line. I don't know what size you need but on my NH tractor the pin drops in and the wire spring keeper just folds over to lock . its pretty slick so you could check the NH dealer near you .

Im sure you will just have to get used to the lift arm adjustment unless Mahindra makes a screw type

/ Looking for Two parts #3  
NH pin.jpg

/ Looking for Two parts #4  
Also, the pins that hold the stabilizer arms in their chosen spot use crappy codder pins to hold them in place. Is there are ball bearing detent version of these that are less of a PITA to use?

Try hair pin clips, that what came on my Kubota. Cotter pins would get old very fast.

/ Looking for Two parts
thanks.... Ill get the pins ordered ASAP, I am ok with the type pictured.... Will still be way easier than what I am currently using.

So unless Mahindra makes a hand crank leveler I am out of luck? What would that part even be called for me to do an aftermarket search?

/ Looking for Two parts #6  
Something like this? Adjustable leveling box, leveling rod, leveling arm.

Attachments

• image-4161323427.jpg
    image-4161323427.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 94
   / Looking for Two parts
Something like this? Adjustable leveling box, leveling rod, leveling arm.

That's pretty much what I am looking for but the top of that doesn't look like its compatible with my set up. I don't think my tractor is anything unique though. Thoughts?

/ Looking for Two parts #9  
My LS came with a leveling arm that has two vertical handles on it. I've never had to remove anything to make adjustments with it, because you can grab it with both hands and turn.

I couldn't find a picture (I'm at work), but I did find a drawing that is similar.

leveling arm.jpg

And, those lynch pins like M5farms posted are way better than cotter pins.

/ Looking for Two parts #10  
Tractor is a brand new Mahindra 1526

Not sure if they even really exist for this size type of three point hitch but I sure hope they do. I really miss the hand crank leveler on my old ford. I hate this set up where I have to take the weight off to make an adjustment. Is there a such a thing as a hand crank leveler for this size tractor?

I would think you could buy an aftermarket (Ford) leveling box, and modify it to fit your Mahindra.
I replaced mine on my Ford 1920, when I rebuilt it last year.
It is a very nice feature to use the crank for adjustment, I don't know why manufacturers quit using the crank style adjuster.