Buying Advice Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #21  
The only issue that I'm aware of on the older DK's was the injector pump. I'm not sure if 2004 was included in the injector pump issue that some had. If you do a search you can find it.
Everything I've seen or read indicates the 2005 -2008 models had the injector pump issues.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #22  
When I buy at auction I try to pay as little as possible, when buying from neighbors/friends I try for a fair price or a bit over $ well spent.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #23  
When selling price is so close to new common sense says BUY new. You get upgraded equipment, NEW tires, NEW engine, a warranty, plus you get what YOU want customers to your needs. It's a no brainer, drop a few K on a deposit in a new one.

Seller is not doing you an favors.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #24  
When selling price is so close to new common sense says BUY new. You get upgraded equipment, NEW tires, NEW engine, a warranty, plus you get what YOU want customers to your needs. It's a no brainer, drop a few K on a deposit in a new one.

Seller is not doing you an favors.

I agree. Your talking about a 13 year old tractor!

Brett

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #25  
Doesn't sound like a deal to me.. and that backhoe looks beat to poo.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c
Doesn't sound like a deal to me.. and that backhoe looks beat to poo.

Well, I pulled the trigger on it and got it. Good deal or not. The neighbor is a friend, so if anything bad happens in the near future, he says he will cover it. Hopefully, it all works out. The early indications from this forum and from the mechanic who works on it (who has worked on both of our equipment) says he thought it was a good deal. It is what it is. So thanks for the feedback. Our area isn't too "tractor friendly" and thus there really aren't many deals in new or used equipment. If I were on the east coast, probably every other town would have 10 dealerships, but not here.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #27  
I'm sure you'll be very happy with your purchase and get many years of good service from it .

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #28  
Sometimes we just gotta make a decision and go with it!!! Hope it becomes the best decision you've made!!! Congrats on the purchase!!!

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #29  
You asked for thoughts on the purchase and several offered theirs, some may or may not have been what you thought you wanted to hear, but in the end you made the decision you felt was best for you. That's all that matters in the end, good luck and enjoy your new tractor. :) lots of great people here to help with any questions or problems you may have in the future.

/ Looking to buy my neighbor's Kioti DK50c #30  
I think it is a fair deal especially with the neighborhood in mind. The BH doesn't look bad it just looks faded. No biggie. Several of the other implements look barely used. If you don't need all the other implements you could sell them.