Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough?

/ Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough?
That's great to hear that the Pallet Forks I was eyeing are good.I was looking at the 46", but also the Titan with the Hole in the end for a Trailer Ball.
The LandPlane is to grade the road. Example example
I did not buy those, in the next town up a small shop makes 3 Point Attachments and was much more reasonable.

/ Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough? #62  
Hi, we ended up with a KIOTI CK2610 HST.
The Dealer is very great, the Tractor is working very well. Pics will follow soon.
We added front & Rear Hydraulics and Wicked Grappler. Just ordered a Landplane, which should be done in 2-3 weeks.
Last thing for now, will be a some Pallet Forks.

Great Choice Congrats! Lots of happy KIOTI guys on here. Make sure one of the pics have your grapple picking something up. For those of us without a grapple to admire :thumbsup:

/ Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough? #63  
Hi everyone,
well we are new in the Tractor world and need some help with the right size. Since the Dealer are dismissing the smaller units. Been at JD, K, Yanmar.
I like the Specs of the Massey Ferguson and looks, but would like to get more input from more experienced folks.
We have 5 acres (steep) with 1/4mile driveway in North Idaho. Planning on use the Tractor in these ways:
  • Snow removal on driveway and yard, will hunt down an old Pull behind V-Style PTO Blower
  • Use the Loader for Wet-Snow removal "pretty rare around here"
  • Maintain the driveway, thinking Box-Scaper
  • Gathering Firewood off the Property
  • Moving And stacking Firewood. Wood stacked on a 3' tall Pallet "with side walls", Want to move them 1 by 1 in the winter close to the door
  • Moving Dirt, slowly filling in a reviene we have. Gaining flat ground to park.
  • Wood-Chipper down the road.
  • Tons of other ways I haven't even thought of yet.
I like the MF 1526, just don't know if it can handle all. Don't mind if I have to run a extra run with the .... since this is private use, as Long as it can handle it.
Or if the 1736 the better option, to manage the task?
Like I said flat surface is a premium around here, so turning radius is important. On the other side I am pretty Big, 6'6" tall and could be less wide.
I know I'll have to check them out in person, just looking for pointer before showing up at the dealership.

Thanks

Mike
Both 1526 and 1736 are fine machines. The size difference and cost is major.

There is an in-between tractor. The 1726e, 1734e, and 1739e are not as fancy, but are sweet little machines.

Don't know if you're trying to dodge emissions, but I like the 1726e gear drive. Hydrostat on the 1726e is weak. Plus the gear model comes with independent PTO.

/ Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough?
Thanks for Input. I agree the "e" Model is a fine Tractor, the Rocker Pedal was the one turn off for me on the Tractor.
I am totally for dodging the EPA stuff. We ended buying a KIOTI CK2610 and are loving it.

/ Looking to purchase a MF, which one is enough? #65  
Thanks for Input. I agree the "e" Model is a fine Tractor, the Rocker Pedal was the one turn off for me on the Tractor.
I am totally for dodging the EPA stuff. We ended buying a KIOTI CK2610 and are loving it.
That Kioti is one bad butt tractor. That's a sweet as heck unit you got there. Awesome.