Love At First Sight

/ Love At First Sight #51  
Think how much better it would sound if you were returning home to 150 nipples to be dealt with . . . . .

/ Love At First Sight #52  
I knew Kansas farmers who had in the area of 200 tires on the ground mtd on various machines, trailers and so on. There's nipples then theres tires, engines, buildings, critters, kids, etc., etc..

/ Love At First Sight #53  
U.T., I'll add my congrats on the new tractor! 👍 Enjoy as much seat time as you can in MI this summer. I suspect you're really going to miss that machine when you're back in Florida this coming winter! :)

/ Love At First Sight #54  
Congrats (y)
You may want to check nuts and bolts make sure there tight.
Not to rain on your parade but the dealer I bought my 2014 CK2510 from F'ed up the assembly. The Rops wa on backwards ( I found out when I tried to fold it) and they stripped the mounting bolts (I discovered when I tried to mount it properly) and put smaller bolts and nuts through the striped holes.

There were about 6-8 errors in assembly and I had to fight tooth and nail with Kioti to get it fixed.

I've got over 700 hrs on it and love it.

Best of luck.

/ Love At First Sight #55  
BTW my 2014 does use British zerks/nipple. The difference is it's a tapered thread.
And you WILL be replacing some. Get some zerk covers to keep them clean between lubing, which should be very frequent for the FEL.

/ Love At First Sight #56  
BTW my 2014 does use British zerks/nipple. The difference is it's a tapered thread.
And you WILL be replacing some. Get some zerk covers to keep them clean between lubing, which should be very frequent for the FEL.
I broke one, had to buy a package at Napa....that was ok I now have an assortment!☮✌🏻
BTW I use a K and N air filter on my CK25 last filter I will ever have to by....just wash dry and reuse!!!

/ Love At First Sight #57  
I broke one, had to buy a package at Napa....that was ok I now have an assortment!☮✌🏻
BTW I use a K and N air filter on my CK25 last filter I will ever have to by....just wash dry and reuse!!!
Those K&Ns let in waayy too much dirt and dust for tractor use.

/ Love At First Sight #58  
I like the inner&outer filter combos because I can knock the dust off of the outer one / blow it out and see that the inner filter is still spotless.
Back in the day when I had a K&N for my car I wasn't impressed with the effort it took to clean it vs the cost of a good disposable and I couldn't feel any of the alleged performance gains.

/ Love At First Sight #59  
Second that on checking ALL bolts on that tractor especially the wheel lug bolts and all mounting frame bolts for the FEL. Recheck them all again after about 50 hours of operation. When I got my LS, I found several bolts that were not even finger tight. Pay close attention to any bolt that looks like it may be hard to get a socket on. Those were the ones I found loose (accessible only with an end wrench). Lots of tractor owners have completely ruined back rims because the bolts got loose but dont forget to tighten the front ones also.
Whenever I buy something new, I go over every bolt and lube point to make sure they are tight and that gear boxes are full of oil and grease zerks have been greased. A little extra grease wont hurt a thing.

/ Love At First Sight #60  
Thanks for the information! I guess it's back to the dealer.
Luckily I only put 37 hours on the tractor!