Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...!

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Hi,

My wife and I share an email account and every once in a while she sends herself a photo from her phone, I suppose to save to the computer and email to someone, somewhere...

Anyway, the photo that appeared this afternoon got me thinking...isn't it nice to be happy where you are living? We have 8 acres now, and are 15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh's center. So we feel like we are rural living but in fact are really close to the city.

From where this photo was taken there are a couple acres to the rear and four or so to the right.

We are happy campers here.

How about posting a picture of your place, which makes you feel the same as we do!

[Hope I succeed in posting the photo! If not, please post yours! I will eventually get mine posted!)

Bill

Attachments

• pond and house.JPG
    pond and house.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 297
   / Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #2  
Hi,

My wife and I share an email account and every once in a while she sends herself a photo from her phone, I suppose to save to the computer and email to someone, somewhere...

Anyway, the photo that appeared this afternoon got me thinking...isn't it nice to be happy where you are living? We have 8 acres now, and are 15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh's center. So we feel like we are rural living but in fact are really close to the city.

From where this photo was taken there are a couple acres to the rear and four or so to the right.

We are happy campers here.

How about posting a picture of your place, which makes you feel the same as we do!

[Hope I succeed in posting the photo! If not, please post yours! I will eventually get mine posted!)

Bill

Beautiful place you have, Bill.

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #3  
Good Evenin Bill,
Very nice pic of your place, wish I had that pond...;)

Here is an older pic gettin ready to mow the field, never seem to get tired of that job when the weather is nice... :)

Attachments

• Mowin.jpg
    Mowin.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 180
   / Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #4  
Great looking place Bill. We have a five acre natural pond a mile from our house, but it has been dry more than it's held water the last few years. It used to be full of largemouth bass. Now we would be lucky to catch a few stump knockers.

While we don't live in what I call the woods, we do have a few trees in the backyard. Here is a picture from 11 years ago when we started the house. You can see the longleaf pines in the background. Then a picture from this summer. {the trees are taller than the roof now} And the last one is from our little piece of land on Ten Mile Creek and the Chipola River. {real woods}

44c84194_1383587.jpgIMG_3042.jpgCreek.jpg

We are fifteen minutes from Blountstown Fl, the small town where we both work. And an hour from Tallahassee, Panama City or Dothan Al. About four or five trips to the bigger towns a year is plenty for me. We lived in Blountstown for 12 or 13 years before we built the house and moved to the farm. We both love it out here.

Last edited:
   / Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #5  
WoW Bill, very nice. I love living where I am at here in Northern California but really am upset with how it has become so overrun with folks of a different political persuasion. The SF Bay area, Southern Ca out vote us here in the more rural areas.
I love the climate, the proximity to both the ocean and the mountains for hiking and skiing. My back yard backs up to a large lake (1 million acre feet) and hundreds of miles of trails. 12045543_2.jpg

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #6  
Livin' in the middle of a bluebonnet patch of my own making.

WhyLiveHere.jpg

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #7  
Jim you have blue flowers in the yard, and blue hills on the horizon. What a view.

Larro

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #8  
We like where we live. But do travel in the south and west to enjoy warmer winter weather.
50 miles NW of Detroit.

/ Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #9  
I love my place in all seasons, so here is in summer, and our view out front window in winter ......40 acres of bliss that the tractor makes fun to do land work on.

Attachments

• DSCN0973.JPG
    DSCN0973.JPG
    993.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN0703.jpg
    DSCN0703.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 156
   / Lovin' Where Ur Livin' ...! #10  
Jake, your summer is like our springtime; however, if we ever see a winter day like that, we are in deep Kimchi.:shocked: