LS MT125 not running

/ LS MT125 not running #1  

DonLawson84

Tractor
LS MT125
MT125 with about 300 hours. Tractor will start, then shut right off. Replaced HST relay and fuel shut of solenoid. Diode tested good. Anyone ever experience or hear of this happening or any thoughts?
Thanks

/ LS MT125 not running #2  
Are you sure you're getting a good fuel flow? Sometimes a buildup of algae will prevent fuel from even leaving the tank with an adequate flow to keep the engine running. Check fuel lines from tank to injector pump to be sure it flows freely.

/ LS MT125 not running #3  
Did you check the seat safety switch? I had an issue with that switch that was similar, I think I shoved something under it to push it further into the seat. No further problems. You could bypass it to check it... For that matter, check all the safety switches...

/ LS MT125 not running #5  
That tractor has no emissions only computer controlled throttle if I recall. It痴 Yanmar 25 hp it may have a transfer pump that could be causing fuel starvation issues. You still should be under warranty for this issue.

/ LS MT125 not running
I replaced the HST relay because the tractor would not turn over. Once i got the HST relay, it turned over but was blowing the main fuse, found the fuel cut off solenoid was bad. After i replaced that it would turn over but only run 2 minutes.
Going through the circuit, the fuel cut of solenoid had power when key was in the start position but did not have power once key switch went back to accessory. I knew it had to be the HST relay because that relay holds the fuel cut off in. I opened up my old relay and the new to find a section of copper link on the greenboard burnt out. I soldered it back together and everything works.

I believe the shorted fuel cutoff solenoid was the original issue and it caused my HST relay to burn up before i found the bad solenoid.

/ LS MT125 not running #7  
I would hope the warranty paid for the relay and the solenoid.

/ LS MT125 not running
I am about 6 months out of warranty
FYI anyone that has an issue with the fuel cut off solenoid.
-Dealer price was over 200$ for that solenoid, after some research found one around 20$ with a different part number
119-233-77932 or 119233-77932

/ LS MT125 not running #9  
Sounds familiar, I was out mowing and the tractor (LS MT125) completely shut down. The main 40 amp fuse had blown and a 10 amp for the dash, starter solenoid and the fuel had also blown. The tractor cooled down and the next day I replaced the fuses and all was good for about an hour and it blew the 10 amp fuse this time. Now nothing works no starter, dash lights come on but won't start. I'm thinking fuel shut off solenoid and the HST relay both have gone bad.

/ LS MT125 not running #10  
I had that exact issue in the first week I owned the tractor. It would crank and fire up for a fraction of a second then shut itself off. They replaced a small electronic controller that lives on the left hand side of the cowling just above the brake pedal.