LS MT225 weird motor problem

/ LS MT225 weird motor problem
About the end of January it stopped doing that and has been running great since.

/ LS MT225 weird motor problem #12  
It just ceased? I wonder what was causing it? Change of temps with the season?

/ LS MT225 weird motor problem #13  
I have a 225s and don't have that problem. Had it for a couple of years now, <than 300 hrs. Only problems I had was a left rear light assy where some LEDs were acting up....dealer replaced, and I modified the seat, removing the seat switch so that I could get off and on without the thing shutting off....a real PIA when you are hooking up implements, working alone, and my "simulated on the seat" mod needed some redoing...my problem, not the tractors.

/ LS MT225 weird motor problem #14  
I have a 225s and don't have that problem. Had it for a couple of years now, <than 300 hrs. Only problems I had was a left rear light assy where some LEDs were acting up....dealer replaced, and I modified the seat, removing the seat switch so that I could get off and on without the thing shutting off....a real PIA when you are hooking up implements, working alone, and my "simulated on the seat" mod needed some redoing...my problem, not the tractors.
I must come under the wire only kill switch I have on my MT225S is if the hydrostatic engages without my bottom side on it the tractor dies. I can start unit without being on the seat. Same goes for pto switch unless you’re in the seat it dies. I am at 280 hours no issues except had to rebuild the mmm mower wheels. Mounted cage bearings on swivels and inserted steel bushings in plastic wheels. Lastly drilled the bolts through to add grease zerk for lubrication of steel bushings. Not planning on working on the wheels again for 300-500 hours. Has anyone changed out hydrostatic fluid needed to know if unit is self priming some require positive pressure to get oil to the pump.