Grading LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #11  
Just talk to the dealer and found out there is a button to raise the seat much easier to swing around. lol
When you move the seat up....make sure you push the pin back in to LOCK the seat in the higher position ...or it will flop down when you sit back down on it....unless u prefer to low ride.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #12  
Good to know. Thank you

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #13  
Looking for info on Oil filter #'s.
I purchased my MT225s filters from my dealer. I saved the packaging.
IMG_8092.jpg

Last edited:
   / LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #14  
I love my 225s. It’s capable of everything I needed it for and then some. It’s a tool and it gets worked hard. What has broken I take full credit for and don’t blame LS. My only complaint is also the seat. Not super convenient switching between BH and driving but it’s more compact versus the “separate seat” style hoe attachments.

Rear wheels are loaded and I ran a ballast box over the winter. No issues except front wheel push. The steering brakes came in handy.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #15  
My tires are loaded also.....still tippy. I am Extremely happy with my choice...MT225S. It's perfect for what I need in a tractor.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade
My tires are loaded also.....still tippy. I am Extremely happy with my choice...MT225S. It's perfect for what I need in a tractor.
Agreed on tippy it needs wheel spacers if not running mmm unit. I have now 115 hours on unit. No issues on unit complete second service at 100 hours. Comfortable easy on fuel mmm mower is great. I did install a radio on my tractor since I mow roughly 3 hrs week.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #17  
My dealer has not answered me on part number for wheel spacers....I asked a while back because of chains rubbing.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade
My dealer has not answered me on part number for wheel spacers....I asked a while back because of chains rubbing.
Wheel spacers are aftermarket add on LS does not offer them. Dealer in Kalamazoo Mi tractor werks he sells them. He is on you tube all the time. He specializes in used John Deeres but will sell you wheel spacers for LS he will need to know bolt circle information. He also has large variety of tractor attachments.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #19  
Wheel spacers are aftermarket add on LS does not offer them. Dealer in Kalamazoo Mi tractor werks he sells them. He is on you tube all the time. He specializes in used John Deeres but will sell you wheel spacers for LS he will need to know bolt circle information. He also has large variety of tractor attachments.
Thank you for the tip.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #20  
They sell aluminum and steel spacers for LS