LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota #412  
I actually spoke with a corporate person regarding starting up a dealership. They pulled all of the regional sales figures from the 4 tractor dealers here.... K, JD, Mah, and NH. He did an analysis and felt that another brand (LS) would definitely capture some of the market.
I would like to know how they did that. Where did they get that information from considering all of that information would be private and proprietary?

/ LS or Kubota #413  
The travelling cheap tool sales company was spelled the same as the Iconic diesel engine manufacturer but combined with Tools so Cummins Tools
Have to admit I still have an old bench grinder I bought decades ago when they "rolled" through town and a Coleman pressure washer as well oddly both still working fine. We also have two Cummins powered Dodge trucks.

Just ordered an inverted snowblower from the Local LS/ Yanmar dealer.

They had a bunch of LS tractors on the lot, only one small Yanmar I saw.

Asked them why, and the sales lady said we have been having trouble getting any stock of Yanmar.
My other Blue Oval fantasy favorite is the superduty owners who thought their F-250-F-550 Super duties had Allison automatics in them.

/ LS or Kubota #415  
My other Blue Oval fantasy favorite is the superduty owners who thought their F-250-F-550 Super duties had Allison automatics in them.
Well that's sad as the Ford trans was (and probably still is) a better transmission.

This was in 2017
The Ford standard Power Stroke diesel engine rating delivers 675 lb-ft of torque. This exceeds the Allison 2200RDS torque limitation of 660 lb-ft (even with Allison Shift Energy Management). All three Ford diesel engine ratings offer higher torque capability than either the Allison 2200RDS or 2500RDS can handle.

/ LS or Kubota #416  
Well that's sad as the Ford trans was (and probably still is) a better transmission.

This was in 2017
The Ford standard Power Stroke diesel engine rating delivers 675 lb-ft of torque. This exceeds the Allison 2200RDS torque limitation of 660 lb-ft (even with Allison Shift Energy Management). All three Ford diesel engine ratings offer higher torque capability than either the Allison 2200RDS or 2500RDS can handle.

There was no claim on my part that one was better than the other. Only claim I made was I have had to correct a lot of Superduty owners that they don’t have allison transmissions in them.
If the Ford transmission has a higher input torque rating, more power to em!

/ LS or Kubota #417  
NO! next tractor won't be a Koiti
it's gonna be a DEUTZ

willy

/ LS or Kubota #418  
Help.
1. looking at buying John Deere 2025r or Kubota Lx2610. Any thoughts.
2. What about these bigger size tractor and lower horse power for snow blowing. Would the 6 foot blower be just too hard to blow snow with 24 hp. My l4740 was working with 6 foot blower . I know I will have to slow down with the lx25 but is it doable. Would I have to stop completely or could I just keep going at a snails pace. Snail pace is fine.

/ LS or Kubota #419  
Looks like gear oil is the popular / tried and true.