Lung cancer is not fun

/ Lung cancer is not fun #41  
Dargo, are you saying you think I should lie in order to agree with the "studies" you quoted and maybe your own experience? That ain't gonna happen. I mentioned one study from the early '80s, and my experience with my own employees and myself. All I did was state facts and I can't change them and won't lie about them. The fact that some other studies reached different conclusions or that some other employers say their experience has been different is immaterial. I can't say that those other studies are right or wrong because I don't know any of the details about the size of their studies, how they were conducted, when they were conducted, what kinds of jobs were being looked at, who did the studies, and what their prejudices (if any) were, etc. Maybe they're all right, and maybe your experience has been different. And I don't know enough details about the one study I mentioned to say whether his conclusions were right or wrong. A lot of us thought the brief article we read was funny, since it quoted the guy as being a non-smoker who expected to prove the opposite of what his study showed.

Why do you think I am, when I'm not. I'm not taking any "position"; only stating some facts. Actually, I'd like to see everyone quit smoking. Think about what that would do the economy.LOL

Bird I'll have to say you are one of the few people I've heard lately who has quit smoking and still has an open and logical mind.I think when most people quit the lack of smoke messes up there brain.