LX2610 frustrations

/ LX2610 frustrations #11  
the 2016 l6060 i used to run had practically every 10mm bolt that holds a dealer installed part on back out as well as the loader frame bolts and 2 hydraulic leaks from the added remotes. I think Kubotas QC is fine, but the requirements from their dealers could be stepped up. The 2020 l6060 i run now even has a slow hydraulic leak from the dealer added remotes and thats from a different dealer because the prior was so bad. Maybe Kubota should start making torque wrenches.

/ LX2610 frustrations #12  
If you want to see what a good installer is like check out Ryan lynch on utube. He works for a dealer in MA.

/ LX2610 frustrations
I just blew up the picture and saw the hood and cowling damage! That one improperly tightened bolt on the level indicator that was lost caused all that!?! Would not be surprised at $1,000 damage.

That would make me sick. Good example for dealers, mechanics, operators and us to learn from.

Sorry for your troubles.
Luckily no other damage......I think you might be seeing reflections, I hope anyways!!

/ LX2610 frustrations #14  
Purchased New, brought it home within 15 hours oil pan started leaking, dealer fixed.......within 25 hours FEL compression fitting sprung a leak, dealer fixed. Last week wife found a nut on floor in the barn (didn't think anything about it), Friday found a new 1.5" carriage bolt near the barn door, did a quick look around the tractor nothing. Today, 1st time actually loading material (gravel) other than mulch, FEL level indicator bar came flying off and here's the result and I know now where the nut and bolt came from😡.......I never had any problems with my BX beginning to wonder if I made the right move
Had the same thing happen with my LX2610 level indicator. Fortunately, no leaks.

/ LX2610 frustrations #16  
You probably bought your LX from the same dealer as I did. I live in Ross County
I have purchased new over the years 4 different Kubota tractors. Green and Sons is the dealership I deal with and this incident with the LX2610 was the only issue I have had on any of the tractors I have owned. Pretty happy with the dealership and the product.

/ LX2610 frustrations
I have purchased new over the years 4 different Kubota tractors. Green and Sons is the dealership I deal with and this incident with the LX2610 was the only issue I have had on any of the tractors I have owned. Pretty happy with the dealership and the product.
Best dealership around in sales and service, just not sure about the LX anymore......

/ LX2610 frustrations #18  
I've purchased two new tractors from the same dealership. Never had a moments problems. However - when the grapple was installed the bucket level indicator went by the wayside. The grapple curls down far enough to allow the rod to come out of the holder bracket. I've had the grapple on for seven years now. Never gone back to the bucket. The indicator bracket is now where the bungee cords attach to hold up the grapple hydraulic hoses.

I have a standard philosophy. "Trust but verify". On brand new tractor - check all the wheel lug nuts - check the bolts that hold on the FEL frame. Check oil, grease, fluids in all cavities. On my M6040 I even checked the bolts that hold on the skid plates.

Everything was as it should be..........

/ LX2610 frustrations #19  
I've purchased two new tractors from the same dealership. Never had a moments problems. However - when the grapple was installed the bucket level indicator went by the wayside. The grapple curls down far enough to allow the rod to come out of the holder bracket. I've had the grapple on for seven years now. Never gone back to the bucket. The indicator bracket is now where the bungee cords attach to hold up the grapple hydraulic hoses.

I have a standard philosophy. "Trust but verify". On brand new tractor - check all the wheel lug nuts - check the bolts that hold on the FEL frame. Check oil, grease, fluids in all cavities. On my M6040 I even checked the bolts that hold on the skid plates.

Everything was as it should be..........
That is when your satisfaction for the dealer goes up.