LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe

/ LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe
Ok, thank you. On the top right pin, it’s so tight that dozens of times it wouldn’t drop in , it would just hang up. We’ll see what the dealer says. And I agree, I don’t want some cobbled up solution. Do you think it’s more likely a subframe issue?

This will be interesting. I’ve lived here for 30 years and have purchased many things from my local Kubota store who is also a Stihl and other dealer. I went there 2x this summer looking for a new LX 3310 with BH and 2x was told it would be at least February before they ..might... get one, so I was forced to purchase out of state. Appears I now have a significant issue, it remains to be seen how this will play out. My original appointment this week was to have my Landpride grapple, 3rd function valve installed, and tires filled. All that was purchased through them here locally.

Thanks

Ok, thanks, so they used washers to shim for more alignment pad contact on the left side. That would still leave the misaligned left pin that needs to be installed and removed with a hammer (unless shimming helps) and the right side is so tight that it almost always catches rather than drop into place. On the left side, it appears to me that the center “bushing” isn’t welded straight in the subframe. Gotta love it. Thanks......

/ LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe #24  
Kubota USA lists two facilities in Georgia that builds loaders and backhoes for the US market.

Let us know after the dealer visit.
I built a dedicated pallet/blocks for the B26 backhoe that greatly helped remounting. R&R The 3pt arms take more time now.

Tractor dropped off at the local dealer today. They are great to work with.

The owner said that he's see this before on other tractors and that many times it's a set up/installation issue, where the subframe is installed prior to the specific BH being available to fit in order to insure that all work together. More to come. thanks all....

/ LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe #26  
Your left lower pin/subframe photo seems to show a +/- 1/8" gap at the top of the mating vertical surfaces between the backhoe bottom pin plate and the top of the tractor subframe pin receiver slot, while its bottom surfaces are tight. - On the right side bottom photo the two vertical surfaces seem tight together top to bottom.
Your issues may stem from the left side subframe being mounted on the tractor slightly too high relative to the right mounts. Or the right subframe too low on the tractor, or both.
I suspect there is some play available in all directions with the subframe bolts completely loosened, not removed, from the tractor mounts.
So maybe there's a way to reset the subframe alignment enough to center the backhoe and allow proper mount/dismount.
I would have checked that if with the tractor parked perfectly level that maybe the backhoe deck was tilted up to the left.
Would explain the bottom left plates gap and top pins unequal spacing and interference.

^^ The dealer stated that he would start by dropping the BH, loosening (not removing) the subframe and re-torque checking for alignment, then attaching the BH to insure everything played well together.

/ LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe #28  
^^ The dealer stated that he would start by dropping the BH, loosening (not removing) the subframe and re-torque checking for alignment, then attaching the BH to insure everything played well together.
Cool, and awaiting the results! My bh77 also has a stiff upper right pin that I've learned to live with for now, but if the subframe can nudge a bit the right way i may even try that. I've tried round filing the paint off the inside of the upper mount sleeve, and ground a slight taper on the lead edge of the pin, but it still binds, going in and out. It's a real pita.

To circle back, I received my LX back from my local dealer having the Landpride grapple and 3rd function valve installed, the tires filled and the BH pin issue addressed. The dealer loosened and adjusted the subframe and all works properly now, the left side pin slides right out now. Thanks all..

/ LX3310 LX2610 Owners with BH77 BackHoe #30  
To circle back, I received my LX back from my local dealer having the Landpride grapple and 3rd function valve installed, the tires filled and the BH pin issue addressed. The dealer loosened and adjusted the subframe and all works properly now, the left side pin slides right out now. Thanks all..
Thx for getting back here and letting us know.