M7060 Skid plate build

/ M7060 Skid plate build
Finally got the tractor off the property last week and got it into a garage to work on. So far I am utilizing M16x2, M14x2 and 3/8-16" hardware for all connections. I am using 3" x 3" x 1/4" angle iron as much as possible. Waiting for more materials to arrive before I can make the outer rails and front and rear cross members.

IMG_0508.JPGIMG_0502.JPGIMG_0506.JPGIMG_0507.JPGIMG_0510.JPGIMG_0509.JPG

/ M7060 Skid plate build
More updates,

Almost ready to start laying out the bottom plates. The pipe flanges were a last minute idea after striking out on local sources for shaft material and pipe.

IMG_0633.jpgIMG_0632.jpgIMG_0630.jpgIMG_0629.jpgIMG_0628.jpgIMG_0618.jpg

/ M7060 Skid plate build #14  
This is exactly what I’m looking for & I plan to build the same for my M7060HD.
65ADD619-0A49-4342-BA37-2B71C48558BC.jpg
Thank You.

/ M7060 Skid plate build
This is exactly what I知 looking for & I plan to build the same for my M7060HD.
View attachment 561396
Thank You.
Great looking tractor!

I finally finished mine and very pleased with how it turned out. I will try to get a few finished pictures up soon. Had to redesign the step because of where the plate and frame stops. If you need any dimensions or info on some of the finer details Im glad to share as I struggled to find good info online for the M7060 in particular. I also added expanded steel to the factory tilt brush guard which will definitely stop the radiator / fan area punctures that seem to slip through the grapple in the thick stuff.

IMG_0776.jpg

/ M7060 Skid plate build #16  
Great looking tractor!

I finally finished mine and very pleased with how it turned out. I will try to get a few finished pictures up soon. Had to redesign the step because of where the plate and frame stops. If you need any dimensions or info on some of the finer details Im glad to share as I struggled to find good info online for the M7060 in particular. I also added expanded steel to the factory tilt brush guard which will definitely stop the radiator / fan area punctures that seem to slip through the grapple in the thick stuff.

View attachment 561573

Man Yeah!!

If you could share details that would be great.

I’m building a bypass Grapple & the skids are next.

/ M7060 Skid plate build #17  
Wow. dude. That's cool. what would you charge to make another one?

/ M7060 Skid plate build #19  
I contacted Josh Barnes at www.barnesweldinginc.com. Super nice Guy! He said he would be willing to design and manufacture skid plates for our M5660, M6060 and M7060 tractors. It would be more cost effective if he were building more than a "one off". If there are others who would like to get in on these skid plate, you might want to contact him. I am willing to work with him on measurements and pictures to accomplish the mission. Anyone else interested??