M7060HD12 ARRIVED!

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #51  
Do you know whether he reclaimed the hydraulic fluid when he changed the filters? The dealership mechanic said all the hydraulic fluid would drain out when removing the filters if I didn't change quickly. He said that you could do one at a time quickly and only drain a few quarts and reclaim the drained oil in clean buckets.

When I did my 50 hour service, I only changed the filter as that was what the manual called for as well. By placing the tractor on a sideways slight incline with filter on uphill side, I was able to remove the old filter and replace with the new one quick enough. I may have lost a few ounces of fluid which I topped off. MUCH easier than attempting to reclaim all the fluid by draining and replacing IMO.

Consider trying this first; worst case scenario you end up draining it all into a reservoir you have ready. But I do not think you will need to.

I have also heard of other people using a shop vac to establish suction at the fill point to slow/reduce the drainage at the filter. Opted to to go the route I did and had excellent results.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
Maybe you manual is different than mine and the one online but mine does not indicate changing hydraulic filters until 500 hours. Engine oil and filter along with the other mentioned checks at 50 hours. Best advice on oil change is to remove the loader, which I think you already know. Also there are 2 drain plugs on the oil pan and you must drain both. Have an open top gallon bucket to drain into as the oil gushes out fast.
Thanks, I double checked my service schedule and hydraulic service on our models are every 500 hours. So I've got them in stock for that time. I did see the two oil plugs while nosing around the underside. I will also have a 5 gallon bucket handy to catch the used oil.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #53  
Thanks, I double checked my service schedule and hydraulic service on our models are every 500 hours. So I've got them in stock for that time. I did see the two oil plugs while nosing around the underside. I will also have a 5 gallon bucket handy to catch the used oil.

Yeah I was in a hurry and just grabbed the drain pan I use for vehicles that is closed top with a hole in the middle to let the oil in......it was instantly overwhelmed and I had a mess to clean, lol.