"Made in the USA"

/ "Made in the USA" #11  
Re: \"Made in the USA\"

Doesn't Simplicity or CUB make something similiar or maybe Gravely/Airens ?

/ "Made in the USA" #12  

After the dealers, suppliers and assembly plants get thier share,
Money left over from the sale of John Deeres goes to Moline, Illinois, USA.

all others goes overseas

/ "Made in the USA" #13  

well I checked and Cub Cadet might have something for you. Airens and Simplicity do not have anything that compares. I think the Cubs are USA. Check out cubcadet.com

/ "Made in the USA" #14  

"I can say that I have American made shoes ". Those must be Florsheim. They were the last American shoe company and are now out of business after being in bankruptcy for about 3 years. No one has ever figured out how to automate shoemaking.

/ "Made in the USA" #15  

How about Ingersol Equipment Co. They have an active thread down under other brands here.

/ "Made in the USA" #17  

Money left over from the sale of John Deeres goes to Moline, Ilinois, USA. <font color="blue"> </font> Good point, Steve, and it's about the best we can do. You are, indeed, oustanding in your field. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ "Made in the USA" #18  

sorry: don't think u are going to find one. powertrac i think is made in usa but don't beleive it has all usa parts.

/ "Made in the USA" #19  

You could do like I did, buy a good used American built tractor.
ALL of the money stays here + more left in your pocket /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ "Made in the USA" #20  

I believe Dexter and Van's shoes were the last American made. They have all succombed to cheap labor in China. We could all be barefoot if China goes berserk.