mahindra 6530

/ mahindra 6530 #1  

bazman82

Gold Member
Tractor
Same Mercury 75 Farmtrac 795DTC
   / mahindra 6530 #2  
No experience with that model, but it looks to be plenty stout for most utility work.

/ mahindra 6530
I would use it to move manure (im in all clay area and sink quite a bit), making hay (new Holland 469/479 haybine, and gehl 1460 round baler), moving stone etc etc.

/ mahindra 6530 #5  
The place selling that New Holland has an auction every other month where they sell off most everything they have for sale. Might be able to get a deal, the next auction is the first Saturday in June.

/ mahindra 6530 #6  
You should be able to get in that machine for less than asking price, especially if you can pay cash. Rears look 50%, fronts look newer.
480 hrs should not wear tires that much unless lots of road use.

/ mahindra 6530 #7  
6530 tractors have a screen in the fuel tank and it needs to be cleaned regularly if it slows down the supply of fuel to the injector pump it will cause it to fail. It doesn't mention it in the owners manual. I've had a problem with mine with only 700 hours on the tractor I called mahindra for 2 weeks straight and they kept saying it's not their problem the dealer should have told you their is a screen in the tank. It's not in their book so the dealers don't know until these tractors start getting some hours on them and they need to be fixed. It's going to cost me $5700 to get an 8 year old tractor fixed. Mahindra won't cover it they said all they will do is give me $1000 off a new tractor. I bought this tractor so I wouldn't have to worry about it being broken. I don't see me buying another one from mahindra.