Mahindra Tractors, thoughts

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #11  
I don't think its fair for me to quote others. I'll post what I hear in dealer circles if you all think its interesting. Of course if you'd rather be in the dark I'll clam up and you can live in your little bubble as well. I'm not here for a pissing match, I don't hide my biases, take it for whats its worth.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #12  
Thanks for sharing your opinion, Messicks. When researching tractors my own opinion formulated the same as you stated above . If it wasnt for the 15 series I probably would own a Kubota. Also, If I needed a tractor over 35 horse, I would probably have also gone to kubota but cant say for sure since I wasn't really shopping for 35+ hp tractors. Mechanical reliablity aside, the fit and finish between the 15 series and others is clearly a different level to the other Mahindra series'. Owners and dealers that I've talked to seem to think very highly of the 15 series with almost no problems. Just my experience and opinion.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #13  
Father owns two Mahindras. A 5525, same as above and a 575-D1. Both were bought used, and both work well but don't work often. It's a fair tractor but I'd put it behind the big three. That said, we've had no issues with them, they just aren't as refined as the others.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #14  
I don't think its fair for me to quote others. I'll post what I hear in dealer circles if you all think its interesting. Of course if you'd rather be in the dark I'll clam up and you can live in your little bubble as well. I'm not here for a pissing match, I don't hide my biases, take it for whats its worth.

If you don't think its fair to quote others....why did you? I'm not in the dark at all, and I don't live in a bubble. If you don't have one ( a Mahindra) then don't go pissin' on it...'nuff said. BobG in VA

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #15  
Father owns two Mahindras. A 5525, same as above and a 575-D1. Both were bought used, and both work well but don't work often. It's a fair tractor but I'd put it behind the big three. That said, we've had no issues with them, they just aren't as refined as the others.
neither's the price
If you don't think its fair to quote others....why did you? I'm not in the dark at all, and I don't live in a bubble. If you don't have one ( a Mahindra) then don't go pissin' on it...'nuff said. BobG in VA

Agree Mahindra makes an excellent tractor. No problems with my heavily used 3525.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #16  

Alright then. I'll restrict my comments to the 21" cub cadet push mower in my garage.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #17  
I watched a rather disturbing show on Discovery or History the last week titled "Slave Girls in India". It was about the millions of young girls sold into slavery in that country. A very large number of children (in the millions) that are forced into child labor. A large part of the workforce is children. The whole show just made me sick to my stomach. I don't think I could knowingly buy something that came from a country like that, regardless of how big the corporations was and how good of a product they made.

/ Mahindra Tractors, thoughts #18  
Wow, way to bring the thread and the forum down guys. :rolleyes::(Lets insult a large well respected dealer with a wealth of knowledge that he offers to us and then make grossly negative generalizations about other countries based on the media. Using that metric to make decisions by, I wouldnt buy anything from American corporations from what Ive seen in the media in the last 12 months either. ;)