Comparison Mahindra vs. tym

/ Mahindra vs. tym #1  

curtisg710

M a newb to the newer tractors, been operating them all my life but now its time for me to have my own. I was really looking at the mahindra 3535 and so far for it, fel, 5' cutter and box blade will run me around 26k before tax they said.
Was online searching around a was reading tym makes the larger mahindras, if im wrong i apologize. I was seeing that its very likely i can get the tym 433 alot cheaper. Its more tractor, has more features but overall set up about the same. The dealer is further out but i dont plan to haul it there every other week.
I know ultimately its my choice but whats yalls opinions if yall have looked and seen them more. Like i say im a newb at the new tractors and whats what these days.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #2  
do some more shopping. the price your looking at is in the range of major companies like Kubota, Deere, etc.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #3  
My Mahindra eMax 22 is made by TYM, engine is Daedong. Don't know about the larger Mahindras. Can't go too far wrong with either Mahindra or TYM. Both have a solid reputation for the newer stuff.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #4  
my 3016 has a plate on the frame that says Made in Japan by Mitsubishi. I knew the motor was a Mitsu, but was surprised (and pleased) to see the whole thing is Japanese.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra vs. tym #5  
A box blade should be less than $1K, 5 foot BH depending on quality and weight $1200-1500 at most so say 2500 in equipment which leaves you paying 23,500 for your tractor. Way too much for that tractor. I would check out more dealers and MORE brands. LS & Kioti both make very good well priced tractors that you should find much more competitive in price. The price you were quoted would be more in line with a JD or NH I think and mostly you are paying extra for the paint color on those.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #6  
I thought the Max models were Mitsubishi. The larger models are TYM and Daedong engines.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #7  
I have 6110 Shuttle Cab w/ FEL that is made by TYM with a Daedong engine. So yeah TYM does make the larger tractors.

/ Mahindra vs. tym #8  
TYM makes the E Max series, The M force 100 and the " 10" series tractors. Mitsubishi makes the Max and 16 series.