Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #72  
My disappointed is with the decline in integrity, honor, respect, love for one another and work ethics. Any comforts I have is because I worked for it. I do not deserve anything and it is not anyone else's responsibility to insure I have those things.

I have to provide for my family as is my responsibility. I help those that truly need it and pray for everyone else. I raised 3 boys that do the same.

The decline has nothing to do with money or politics. It is a issue of the heart.

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #73  
I blame mostly two things....MTV and video games that started it and social media was the coup de grace for future generations...
As for the older folks...too many boomers turned into bleeding hearts...

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #74  
My disappointed is with the decline in integrity, honor, respect, love for one another and work ethics. Any comforts I have is because I worked for it. I do not deserve anything and it is not anyone else's responsibility to insure I have those things.

I have to provide for my family as is my responsibility. I help those that truly need it and pray for everyone else. I raised 3 boys that do the same.

The decline has nothing to do with money or politics. It is a issue of the heart.
^^^ well said

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #75  
Y'all need to read more history! The world's the same as it's ever been, I think TBN has a "I'm better than them and I'm going to tell you all about it" complex....

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #76  
Y'all need to read more history! The world's the same as it's ever been, I think TBN has a "I'm better than them and I'm going to tell you all about it" complex....
Sorry if we have offened you, we are busy solving World Peace. We are the only ones who can do that and we were almost there. Now,,,, where were we again?

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #77  
It is said that those that those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it...Why I ask are we trying to cover it up and hide it ?...And not teaching it the way it happened in schools these days ??

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #78  
It is said that those that those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it...Why I ask are we trying to cover it up and hide it ?...And not teaching it the way it happened in schools these days ??
No man is without sin. We will always be doomed to not learn from history.

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #79  
I credit wealth envy and social media for expanding the "Me Me" generation. We're encouraged to envy each other and do or spend anything to get ahead. Agree that we're pretty far along with that and could count our blessing & IMO the economy doesn't need us to go broke 'saving' it.

/ Man shot and killed by juveniles while bush hogging #80  
What history are you referring to? History is usually written by victors who are not unbiased.