Manuals Needed

/ Manuals Needed #1  

zogman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kama TS354C & Ferguson TO20
Does anyone have a hard or electronic copy of the Yangdong Y385/485 engine manuals? I understand there are two manuals; the operations manual and a parts manual. If anyone could make me a copy hard or electronic, I would be glad to buy that from you on Ebay (reasonable pricing please!).

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob

/ Manuals Needed #2  
zogman said:
Does anyone have a hard or electronic copy of the Yangdong Y385/485 engine manuals? I understand there are two manuals; the operations manual and a parts manual. If anyone could make me a copy hard or electronic, I would be glad to buy that from you on Ebay (reasonable pricing please!).

Rob

John has the Y385 parts/diagrams manual up on his site under Jinma info/maintenance info, down low in the right hand colum.

johnstractor

/ Manuals Needed #3  
zogman said:

Rob
Y485,
I have the maintenance manual and the adjustment manual in PDF. They are of very little value other than for what they are stated. I also have an operations manual that I bought from Tommy(hard copy) but again, it contains no parts list.

I've never seen a parts manual for the Y485. I wish I had one. The only one I know of might be Chip.

I'll be glad to email you what I have if you PM me your email address. If you locate a parts manual I'd like to have a copy myself.

/ Manuals Needed #4  
What he's looking for are the generic YangDong Y85 manuals; one for operation/maintenance, the other for parts. They apply to both the Y385 and the Y485 (pre-EPA indirect injection versions)

//greg//

/ Manuals Needed
RonMar said:
John has the Y385 parts/diagrams manual up on his site under Jinma info/maintenance info, down low in the right hand colum.

johnstractor

RonMar,

Thanks for the info, I can get a lot of useful info from the 385 parts breakdown.

/ Manuals Needed
DwayneB said:
Y485,
I have the maintenance manual and the adjustment manual in PDF. They are of very little value other than for what they are stated. I also have an operations manual that I bought from Tommy(hard copy) but again, it contains no parts list.

I've never seen a parts manual for the Y485. I wish I had one. The only one I know of might be Chip.

I'll be glad to email you what I have if you PM me your email address. If you locate a parts manual I'd like to have a copy myself.

DwayneB,

Thanks for the hospitality. I PM'd you with my email address. I know the manuals are probably not great but anything is better than nothing. I will get my hands on a Y85 parts manual (one day) and I will send it to you first. I may have to start a "RobsTractor.com" website and put the Kama info out there like John has done for the Jinma's.

Thanks again!

/ Manuals Needed #7  
zogman said:
DwayneB,

Thanks for the hospitality. Thanks again!

No problem, I'll send em when I get back to work tomorrow cause, they are on the PC at work. I'll look but, I don't think I have them here at home.

/ Manuals Needed #9  
You can get a cd of the y385 engine and all of the rest of the manuals from action equipment 225-279-1596 for $20.00 plus $4.00 shipping. Their email address is action-equip@charter.net. They have other custom cd manuals also

/ Manuals Needed
Chip from Artrac was nice enough to mail the operators/owners manual to me, he doesn't have any parts manuals though.Does the CD have the parts breakdown for the Y485?