Winches Massey 2606h

/ Massey 2606h #1  

BEAGLES

Tractor
Massey 2606H
Cleaning up a site for a future log cabin. Got a few logs and fire wood from the top.

/ Massey 2606h
Cleaning up a site for a future log cabin. Got a few logs and fire wood from the top.

IMG_2343.JPG

/ Massey 2606h #4  
that a 3pt pto driven winch on back?
never personally seen one so was looking at it.

/ Massey 2606h #5  
Yeah, verily ! You need a little more air in your front tires for that stuff ! My grapple is pretty similar to yours. Mine is on a DL250 loader and MF2660HD tractor. Very versatile & found myself leaving it on more so than the bucket.

20190502_112220.jpg
20190502_112413.jpg

/ Massey 2606h #6  
What is that dozer-like grader blade on the 3pt? Have not seen one of those before.

/ Massey 2606h #7  
What is that dozer-like grader blade on the 3pt? Have not seen one of those before.
why I asked if was winch, pulling would plant that end into ground.

edit: did not see the farmi decal before

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Massey 2606h #9  
I’m having a problem with installing a 3rd function on my 2607. At 1st I was blowing the seals on the grapple and then I rearranged the the lines to come off the lines feeding the rear remotes because it has a regulator but it doesn’t work unless the remote lever is engaged. Any way you could send some pictures of how the hoses are connected? I would really appreciate it.

/ Massey 2606h #10  
I’m having a problem with installing a 3rd function on my 2607. At 1st I was blowing the seals on the grapple and then I rearranged the the lines to come off the lines feeding the rear remotes because it has a regulator but it doesn’t work unless the remote lever is engaged. Any way you could send some pictures of how the hoses are connected? I would really appreciate it.
This is redundant with a new thread you posted on your 2607 problem. I replied THERE not here.