Massey Ferguson 1533 built 2005 - Loader hydraulic coupler troubles

/ Massey Ferguson 1533 built 2005 - Loader hydraulic coupler troubles #21  
Thanks for the close out update. (y)

/ Massey Ferguson 1533 built 2005 - Loader hydraulic coupler troubles #22  
I wanted to close this out. Turns out there was nothing wrong with the female socket. The issue was that when the hose was yanked from the female, the nipple/male side of the hose was distorted, out of round and a guy with eyes that knew what to look at spotted it immediately.

I ended up at Hose House in Christiansburg, VA for help. No one else had stock of the 1/2" hose fittings used on this loader. The kind gentlemen at Hose House said, "You can't get this to seat right? Look right here. See these fine cracks? This thing distorted when it got ripped out of the socket."

New nipple, new socket, the hose connects and disconnects like it should. We are fully back in operation.

I really appreciate all the help. I hope all of us have learned something with this final post.

Happy is the big ol bear moving stuff (we just got the stump bucket and will be working stumps): New video by Bruce Ruhf
Thanks for the update (y) ! I'm truly glad the issue has been resolved ! & Tractor is performing as it should , Be safe.