Max 28 tool box

/ Max 28 tool box #32  
Looks good! I had to laugh while reading the string.... Any carbonated beverage that goes flat in any cup holder is simply not being drank fast enough..... am i right?

Pretty much.

/ Max 28 tool box #33  
I'm thinking of a 3016; not sure what the differences in the tractors are...no cup holders on the Max 28?

View attachment 350793

I use the "cup-holders" to hold pins, nails, gloves, rags, and other small items.

My armrests are a dream!

$40.00

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/280606-armrest-3016-seat.html

The lanyard for the seat belt buckle is visible in the one picture.
Has anybody tried to fit the 3016 fender extensions on the max 28. When I went to the dealer this week the fenders look similar in size but I never took measurements?

/ Max 28 tool box #34  
Hey Sfrankland love your solution for a toolbox holder on your 3616...how did you attach the piece of sheet metal to the tractor and where did you attach it to? Thanks for the GREAT idea!!!

/ Max 28 tool box #35  
IMG_5675.JPGIMG_5674.JPGIMG_5676.JPGIMG_5677.JPG

I picked up a small stainless box from HB. Made a platform that goes in between the 4 inside bolts on the rops. Still working on way to add a cup holder and parts try as a all in one unit. But it works great and no modifications to the tractor. Seat does not hit even when all the way back.

/ Max 28 tool box #36  
View attachment 507438View attachment 507437View attachment 507439View attachment 507440

I picked up a small stainless box from HB. Made a platform that goes in between the 4 inside bolts on the rops. Still working on way to add a cup holder and parts try as a all in one unit. But it works great and no modifications to the tractor. Seat does not hit even when all the way back.
OK, that's really a lot nicer than the $10 Red Painted tin foil "tool Box" I slapped on and then zip tied a cup holder to the ROPS. The Box supposedly was made in the USA.