Max 28 tool box

/ Max 28 tool box #21  
This is a MAX 25? Where did you get the retractable seat-belt setup? Mine is constantly getting lost under the seat. -J
My Max 28 I had and the 25 I looked at buying originally both had the retractable seat belts.

/ Max 28 tool box #22  
This is a MAX 25? Where did you get the retractable seat-belt setup? Mine is constantly getting lost under the seat.

-J

Great question do tell; I was wondering that same thing. I added a lanyard to the buckle-end of the seat belt and secured it to the PTO lever; I kept the lanyard long-enough to allow the buckle to fit snugly. I reach for the lanyard at the PTO now. On the other end, I drape the belt over the arm rest or set it in the R/S cup holder.

/ Max 28 tool box #23  
Great question do tell; I was wondering that same thing. I added a lanyard to the buckle-end of the seat belt and secured it to the PTO lever; I kept the lanyard long-enough to allow the buckle to fit snugly. I reach for the lanyard at the PTO now. On the other end, I drape the belt over the arm rest or set it in the R/S cup holder.

This is a solid idea as well. No arm rests for me, but the lanyard is a great idea. I'll be honest and say I'd wear my seat belt more often if i didn't have to fumble with finding it.

And TBT... what is the cup holder you speak of? I didn't think Mahindra knew what they were.....

-J

/ Max 28 tool box #24  
   / Max 28 tool box #26  
Not sure about the 28, but the only cup holder on my 25 is between my legs.

-J

A couple white pine 1X4s (on end & side by side) easily slides under the seat (with minor milling) and stays-put, to form a rectangle protrusion which can be shaped into a cup-holder or small center console using 90 degree 1X4s and screws.

A 13" L assembly should protrude forward and out 4" while not interfering with operator functions.

When/if I get my tractor back, I will take and post the pics; and spend less time on the internet.....

/ Max 28 tool box #27  
A couple white pine 1X4s (on end & side by side) easily slides under the seat (with minor milling) and stays-put, to form a rectangle protrusion which can be shaped into a cup-holder or small center console using 90 degree 1X4s and screws.

A 13" L assembly should protrude forward and out 4" while not interfering with operator functions.

When/if I get my tractor back, I will take and post the pics; and spend less time on the internet.....

I'd be interested in seeing what you cooked up. I've been looking at different clamp on style options for a while now. Best I've found so far is at Duluth Trading Co. They call it the robocup. Looks pretty sweet.... Link below.

Cupholders - Robocup - Duluth Trading

-J

/ Max 28 tool box #28  
This is a MAX 25? Where did you get the retractable seat-belt setup? Mine is constantly getting lost under the seat.

-J
It is standard i beleive because on the turning seat for backhoe i got with it