Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge?

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge?
Just got this in an email from a dealer in OK.

Notable Incentives/Savings :
Ram Truck:
Up to $14,000 off on Ram - Heavy Duty Trucks
Up to $15,000 off on Ram - Half ton Trucks
Ohhhh snap....

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge?
Hmmm, I'm not seeing anything advertised.
1702323134578.png

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #133  
Just got this in an email from a dealer in OK.

Notable Incentives/Savings :
Ram Truck:
Up to $14,000 off on Ram - Heavy Duty Trucks
Up to $15,000 off on Ram - Half ton Trucks

With a years sale supply of 2023 inventory on lots these big incentives were inevitable.

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #135  
Spent a little time truck shopping today.. My van is still immobile so I can't bring it anywhere for a trade. But I drove a 2023 Tundra extra cab in the Limited trim level. Turbo 6 banger. Nice truck..I don't think its a real medium duty type truck, But as a driver, light duty rig...Not bad. Plenty peppy, reasonably comfortable and fairly simple controls inside. It's a definite contender.

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #136  
I don't consider ANY of the import (made here) trucks to be anything but light duty. Kind of like the Fords F150. Back when it was called the F100 but I guess 'bigger is always better', even when it isn't.

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #137  
Nice truck..I don't think its a real medium duty type truck...
It's far from a medium duty. Not even close.
Keep in mind that while it says Heavy Duty on a Ram 3500, it's still a light duty in real life.

Actually, I wouldn't even think about calling it a "truck", but the pickup it really is.

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #138  
I don't consider ANY of the import (made here) trucks to be anything but light duty. Kind of like the Fords F150. Back when it was called the F100 but I guess 'bigger is always better', even when it isn't.
Again... If I were getting this as a hard core work truck.. Towing, hauling, etc.. It wouldn't be a consideration. My needs for the next truck is for it to be comfortable... Im 6-2" 225# , decent fuel economy. reliable and it needs a 6' bed. Its going to have 5-600 pounds in the bed at most and primarily used for driving in and out of the city ..50 miles each way.. But not uncommon for 150/200 mile days.

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #139  
The one thing I don't much care for when it comes to any NEW truck (or new cars for that matter) is, they all seem to share hideously styled grills. They appear to be getting bigger and bigger today. They all remind me of Goldfish'....lol

/ Maybe a new truck Ford or Dodge? #140  
The one thing I don't much care for when it comes to any NEW truck (or new cars for that matter) is, they all seem to share hideously styled grills. They appear to be getting bigger and bigger today. They all remind me of Goldfish'....lol
Yeah...the Tundra grill is just a bit smaller than the bed of the truck... Kind of obnoxious. With it being so big you would think its air cooled.