/ Maybe not so swift #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
1493902339301.jpg
What more can you say.

/ Maybe not so swift #2  
A friend of mine tried to go under a low bridge with a tall box van. That didn't work, either.

/ Maybe not so swift #3  
S - Sure
W - Wish
I - I'd
F - Finished
T -Training

/ Maybe not so swift #4  
I ran into a similar situation like that yesterday. Some idiot was pulling one half of a large (and long) office trailer onto a lot.

He tried to make the corner and ran the right side wheels through a yard on the corner, only problem was that the septic leach field was in that corner. Bogged the trailer down, tried to back up and got the trailer mover bogged in the same leach field, blocking the intersection, one leg was a dead end, locked five families either in or out.

The wrecker couldn't get in to pull him out, had to wait for a big ole farm tractor to cut through some fields and come in ahead of the trailer puller. By the time the tractor pulled the trailer mover out, unhitched from the mobile office, moved him around to firmer ground, then hooked back up to help with the pull, they'd managed to block everything for six hours, plus somebody has a big job fixing up a leach field and a yard.

/ Maybe not so swift #5  
If you REALLY want to see damage watch "Highway through He!!" series.
It has been airing on Weather Channel but not on any kind of schedule, you have to keep checking to see if it is on.
Nothing like watching a $750,000.00 Wrecker being used at it's limits.

/ Maybe not so swift #6  
Highway thru **** is on the Discovery Channel originally. You may be able to find it on youtube.

/ Maybe not so swift #7  
Highway thru **** is on the Discovery Channel originally. You may be able to find it on youtube.

It's on Netflix. The early shows were better ones. The 3rd or 4th season was pretty bad, people acting for the camera.

/ Maybe not so swift #8  
I think the phrase - "OH, CR*P" - comes to mind. I know in the big city(Spokane, WA) there is one overpass that "collects" many semi's & their trailers every year. Some genius figured out why - The original clearance height was clearly stenciled on the railroad overpass - however, subsequent years of repaving & repaving the street changed the clearance height and that was never changed on the overpass stenciled height.

/ Maybe not so swift #9  
Check out 11foot8.com for some good entertainment. They also have a channel on youtube.

/ Maybe not so swift
That's a good one in durham, lol.