Meadows of Dan Farm Service

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #41  
I've quit going to auctions. Last one I went to had a pallet of T posts (around 400 or so) that I was interested in (TS price was $3 and change) when the auction price went over $4 I was done and there was still the 10% auction fee to be added to it. I don't get the mindset of paying more than new price for used equipment.
If I go to an auction it's to visit with people from the neighborhood. If there is something there that I get for a reasonable price, that's a bonus. If I want to get a good deal I go to FB Marketplace or Kijiji. If I can't find a good deal on used then I save my money and buy new.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #42  
I got beat on everything I bid on, some things went at ridiculous prices.

I wondered how it would go price wise. Looked like a good crowd there when I drove by yesterday. I thought about going up there as there was some stuff I wouldnt mind getting, but now isnt the right time for me. I did get a double bottom plow from Pat a couple weeks before he sold the place to the Amish.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service
I wondered how it would go price wise. Looked like a good crowd there when I drove by yesterday. I thought about going up there as there was some stuff I wouldnt mind getting, but now isnt the right time for me. I did get a double bottom plow from Pat a couple weeks before he sold the place to the Amish.
Did he sell to Boone's?

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service
Near the end they started lumping lots together and selling all for one price.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #45  
Did he sell to Boone's?
From what I understand he sold it to one of the Amish family that recently moved into Meadows of Dan. Not sure the name. They are opening a building supply store from what I have heard.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #46  
Near the end they started lumping lots together and selling all for one price.
I am not surprised as some of that stuff was so specific to a certain model. I saw lots of backhoe buckets gone this morning. Man he had a lot of stuff in those buildings.