Meat Grinder recommendations

Sawyer Rob

Tractor
several brands
AND, if you bone THAT deer out now, freeze the meat and then take it out to grind when the new grinder comes in, you will have $130.00 more to put toward the new grinder!!

Nice buck...

SR

dlctcg

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D, Lull 400, IR SP-48 Roller
@EddieWalker - You may want to call & check with this place... they state it is in-stock @ $799.99 & it looks like they are offering a $75 e-gift card with the purchase... could use it for accessories...

Oh, nice 8 pointer....

OP
EddieWalker

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I decided to order the 1 1/2 hp LEM #32 meat grinder. I did a search on other sites and $799 was the best price that I could find. Some websites had it listed for $950!!! Amazon said that it would take $150 off of the price if I applied for and used their credit card. With the discount and tax, it came to $715. Then they said that I could make 12 interest free payments for $70, which I agreed to. I'll probably pay it off in a few months and cancel the credit card, but it's nice to not have to pay for it all at once. The card is at 19%, so it's never going to be used for anything.

After I ordered it and they sent me the email saying it should be here between December 18 to 22, I realized that I just bought the perfect Christmas gift for my wife. Win Win!!!!!