Meet BB my new machine.

/ Meet BB my new machine. #1  

Fixastuff

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey
76hp turbo duetz, 4x4x4 with a 6way blade, plow and trencher. Putting it to work tomorrow. BB stands for big b#$%h. Lol.
20220807_180616.jpg
20220807_132118.jpg
20220807_132126.jpg

/ Meet BB my new machine. #2  
Serious piece of equipment. Nice to be able to lay line while trenching at the same time.
Good luck w it.

/ Meet BB my new machine. #3  
Make sure to post pictures of it in action! (y)

I'm not familiar with the working parts I see. What is the plow-looking thing? Will that dig a trench and lay cable/pipe?

I rented this one to put in my city water line.

Water-Line01.jpg

/ Meet BB my new machine.
Serious piece of equipment. Nice to be able to lay line while trenching at the same time.
Good luck w it.
There is a toggle switch, you can only run one at a time.
Make sure to post pictures of it in action! (y)

I'm not familiar with the working parts I see. What is the plow-looking thing? Will that dig a trench and lay cable/pipe?

I rented this one to put in my city water line.

View attachment 757443
The thing on the right is a vibratory plow. A hydraulic motor spins a gear that spins an out of balance shaft and it shakes is a off. You can feed conduit/wire/etc through the shoot or you can pull a chain to a floating bullet(3" in my case) then a metal chinese finger that grips the conduit 2" in my case. You park the reel on the reel trailer at the start point, pulls it off the reel through the ground and it just makes a 1.5" or so cut in the ground that seals back up. No backfilling like the trencher I've been using. My longer runs will be 1200ish ft between boxes sometimes it only 2-600ft between boxes/vaults. Hoping to do 3000ft a day with this might even be able to get more!

/ Meet BB my new machine. #6  
Interesting machine.

/ Meet BB my new machine.
Here it is in action.

/ Meet BB my new machine. #8  
I really like that machine

/ Meet BB my new machine. #9  
ive seen these in action, but they wont work in my rocky soil. the ones they have to use here are attached to a d6 dozer. i only wish i had sandy soil. everytime i dig i pull out boulders.