Member Map

/ Member Map #91  
I'm the furthest South, in the Northern Hemisphere. You Aussie's don't count for this contest because you're upside down.

/ Member Map #94  
   / Member Map #95  
Missouri is very well represented.

As long as I keep deleting members outside Missouri it's gonna stay that way...... ;)

/ Member Map #96  
Missouri is very well represented.

As long as I keep deleting members outside Missouri it's gonna stay that way...... ;)

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of deleting my pin... can't delete what's not there! *grin*

/ Member Map #97  
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of deleting my pin... can't delete what's not there! *grin*

Are ya scared I'll know where you are and come visit ya???? He** Greg, I can Google Search you and find ya!!!! :D

/ Member Map #99  
I'm the furthest South, in the Northern Hemisphere. You Aussie's don't count for this contest because you're upside down.

I'm glad the Aussies are in. Hope we get more of them.

I'm not at all surprised how much of our Mother Earth doesn't have and won't have representation. We think we're "all that". But actually we are a very small piece of the action. :)

/ Member Map #100  
Richard, I know I can be found, I'm not trying to hide. Just can't get the d@mn pin sticking option to come up, gave up trying.

Mason-Dixon line, about 3 miles east of the Ohio river as the crow flys... 4.5 miles on the road!