Member Map

/ Member Map #111  
I'm in, coastal NC and waving to Bostic from the East. And I see Wingsprd and David/MFW live right close to each other. I'm surprised he doesn't call you when he gets stuck in his driveway Billy....:D

We all want our privacy, but you know you are curious...
I spent good money on an alarm system and video monitoring; let the bad guys come and smile to the camera; I'd rather know where
the rest of you are.
but let's all have a gentlemen's agreement not to abuse the privacy issues of this map. No rotten apples...

Geez, I didn't know one could customize; better go back and make mine orange, or red, or green.

/ Member Map #112  
but let's all have a gentlemen's agreement not to abuse the privacy issues of this map.

If any of us have privacy issues, we wouldn't have put our location in our profiles to begin with. It took me a couple of years before I narrowed my location down. Still my location is only the area I am in, not street name and number.

As for the rest of you, you can be guaranteed that I will not be 'dropping' by.

/ Member Map #113  
My Icon is my Kioti house... so who can top that?:laughing:

James, you are relatively close to one of our largest North American hose facilities in Mountain Home, AR. Beautiful country over that way!

Sent from my iPhone 2.0 using TractorByNet

/ Member Map #114  
James, you are relatively close to one of our largest North American hose facilities in Mountain Home, AR. Beautiful country over that way!

Beautiful yes, good roads, no. The road to Mountain Home is "long and winding".. fun drive on a motorcycle though!. More curves than a Vegas showgirl.:)

/ Member Map #115  
As for the rest of you, you can be guaranteed that I will not be 'dropping' by.

Yep, I don't plan on going out of the way to find someone. This is more for enjoyment to me. But if one of you shows up real close by we might could share some stories over a cup of coffee in a local cafe.

/ Member Map #116  
Beautiful yes, good roads, no. The road to Mountain Home is "long and winding".. fun drive on a motorcycle though!. More curves than a Vegas showgirl.:)

<snert> Very similar roads throughout Tassie. Quite a few mountain passes were built by convict labour too, and most of the regular roads follow the contour of the topography. When I'm driving I refer to it as 'The Festival of Straight Roads' because it's rare to find a section.

/ Member Map #117  
<snert> Very similar roads throughout Tassie. Quite a few mountain passes were built by convict labour too, and most of the regular roads follow the contour of the topography. When I'm driving I refer to it as 'The Festival of Straight Roads' because it's rare to find a section.

Going North out of Kuwait City, Kuwaiti into Iraq there is only one hardball road. It's a modern 4 lane divided hiway. Once away from the city it's wide open desert where a road can be built straight as an arrow.

Not so. They actually built in long sweeping curves. The hiway snakes it's way all the way to the border. Intentionally.

Those people to this day confuse me..... :)

/ Member Map #118  
Going North out of Kuwait City, Kuwaiti into Iraq there is only one hardball road. It's a modern 4 lane divided hiway. Once away from the city it's wide open desert where a road can be built straight as an arrow.

Not so. They actually built in long sweeping curves. The hiway snakes it's way all the way to the border. Intentionally.

Those people to this day confuse me..... :)

It doesn't confuse me one bit because we do it here now too. That way people don't fall asleep at the wheel. A lesson that we had to learn the hard way.
Wanna drive a straight road, take a trip on US 50 across Nevada some day.
US50.jpg
It's the loneliest highway in America or so they say. I'd much rather drive it than take the Interstate though. When I get the chance and am in no particular hurry, I usually get off the Interstate and take alternate routes. Less traffic, more scenery, more history, better food and it usually doesn't add much if anything to the time but it sure does add to the enjoyment.

/ Member Map #119  
Knowing the Vanity of the kuwaitis I rather believe they did it for appearance.

/ Member Map #120