Mexican Rodeo

/ Mexican Rodeo #1  

bullbreaker

Elite Member
Tractor
D Ranchers daughter'$
Great horsemanship,roping tricks/skill, but talk about animal cruelty :mad:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws5U4lQjwEA&sns=em]Dia 18 Campeonato Nacional Zacatecas DeCharros.com - YouTube[/ame]

Yes I know happens all over all the time.
Whether horse fights, dog fighting,roosters whatever.
I would not pay them bums(any nationality) to view those class less acts.
Hope one of them gets there __________ caught in the rope. You fill in the blank.

Boone

/ Mexican Rodeo #2  
I only watched for a couple minutes. Does it get worse 'cuz the worst I saw was wrangling the steer by the tail?

/ Mexican Rodeo
Yes Sir,roping horses legs etc.

Boone

/ Mexican Rodeo #4  
Has anyone seen the cruelty that "Tennessee Walking" horses endure in training them? I don't know if the techniques have changed since the late 60's, but I witnessed their training firsthand in the late 60's.

/ Mexican Rodeo #5  
The best place I have ever watched working horses and working cowboys is at the Quarter Horse Congress in Columbus Ohio. They have it every year. It's not a rodeo. It's the genuine real thing.

/ Mexican Rodeo #6  
Great horsemanship,roping tricks/skill, but talk about animal cruelty :mad:
Dia 18 Campeonato Nacional Zacatecas DeCharros.com - YouTube

Yes I know happens all over all the time.
Whether horse fights, dog fighting,roosters whatever.
I would not pay them bums(any nationality) to view those class less acts.
Hope one of them gets there __________ caught in the rope. You fill in the blank.

Boone
That's amazing, Those guys are good.
Cruel? No doubt! By by anyone's definition, that's cruel. And as you say the tripping the horse is the most violent but I don't think it causes any long term injury to the horse. I only say that because I don't think those guys are not about injuring horses. I really have no idea, I'm just using my deduction. If it caused serious injury it wouldn't add up. But it's cruel, your 100% right.

/ Mexican Rodeo #7  
Has anyone seen the cruelty that "Tennessee Walking" horses endure in training them? I don't know if the techniques have changed since the late 60's, but I witnessed their training firsthand in the late 60's.

I've seen video of it. You're right about it being cruel. I can't for the life of me understand how people who say they are horse lovers could ever have anything to do with that atrocity. :mad: :mad: :mad:

/ Mexican Rodeo #8  
I have seen horses do much more amazing things than is shown in this video and not been mistreated while they did so. I don't think they have much respect for animals or people. The running of the bulls is an example of this.

/ Mexican Rodeo #9  
I can not comment ...

/ Mexican Rodeo #10  
The video doesn't really impress me. Not the way we do things with horses. I have seen the Budweiser Clydesdale's in full harness and hitched to a wagon at the Ohio State fairgrounds. I have been to the Quarter Horse Congress. Also I have watched many videos of the Lipizzaner stallions. A bunch of folks wailing the p..s out of some horses and cows may be entertainment to some but of no interest to me. No doubt some of the folks shown in this video will be up for presidential election next year.